Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! Abscess how red is red!!

I did the search funstion and found out most of the info on an abscess, but when you say it turns red and warm to the touch, how red is red?? Do you mean a slight pinkish color, or dark red all over the sight.
Need help bros.
Thanks

Maybe the below will help it was taken from here:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001353.htm

Abscesses occur when an area of tissue becomes infected and the body is able to "wall off" the infection and keep it from spreading. White blood cells, the body’s defense against some types of infection, migrate through the walls of the blood vessels into the area of the infection and collect within the damaged tissue. During this process "pus" forms which is an accumulation of fluid, living and dead white blood cells, dead (necrotic) tissue, and bacteria or other foreign invaders or materials.

Abscesses can form in almost every part of the body and may be caused by bacteria, parasites, and foreign materials. Abscesses in the skin are readily visible, red, raised and painful. Abscesses in other areas of the body may not be obvious but if they involve vital organs they may cause significant damage.

Ahead of the Game said:
I did the search funstion and found out most of the info on an abscess, but when you say it turns red and warm to the touch, how red is red?? Do you mean a slight pinkish color, or dark red all over the sight.
Need help bros.
Thanks

Sounds like infection. Pink is the redness we are talking about and if it is warm than I'd say 9/10 you have an infection.

If not improving in 24 hours (which it probably won't) it would be good to get antibiotics.

what kinds of antibiotics are we talking about. And it is a tint of pink and a little warm to the touch which kind of scares me.

Should I just tell my doc it was a vit. B12 shot or something.
Thanks

you can tell them b-12 or just tell them the truth. i would tell them it was gear so they can treat it correctly. you cant get in trouble for telling your doc this, so dont worry :D

really?

I thought that it would go on your file if you told the doc you used gear...
Thanks again to everyone who replied quickly.
Can anyone confirm telling your doc wont mess you insurance up.

Thanks

if you tell your doctor your on gear,
he will write it up and your insurance company will find out
when your insurance company finds out they will either:
a. jack up your rates
b. drop you from the plan or
c. refuse to treat you if you ever develop a condition because they will blame it on gear
DO NOT TELL YOUR DOC YOUR ON GEAR
Tell him it was B12 or something

what kind of gear were you using??
I am on my 3rd shot of t400 and my shoulder is still sore and
puffy and there is a hard ass knot at the injection site, sound familiar??

Ahead of the Game said:
what kinds of antibiotics are we talking about. And it is a tint of pink and a little warm to the touch which kind of scares me.

Should I just tell my doc it was a vit. B12 shot or something.
Thanks

If you get it early, they may be able to take care of it with pills...I had to have mine cut open and drained...

Abcess is in the title but I bet it is just standard infection which is more common and seems to be the case with symptoms being reported.

Top Bottom