Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heating your oil...

HOG

I've been seeing all kinds of funny shit on this, so I thought I'd just ask - how do you guys heat your oils?

I throw the vials/amps in the microwave. I used to do hot h2o, but seems the microwave gets them hotter, and then I wrap 'em in a towel until I get to the bedroom to draw. (wife shoots) :rainbow:

I have a small tupperware container. fill it w 1 inch of h20, micro wave it for 2 min...put the vial in it standing up...shower...pop the top...draw and shoot. good routine for me.

I just run hot water in the sink. Put the vials in the hot water, take my shower, take the warm vials outta the water, swab/draw/shoot. Works like a charm. For some reason, nuking my gear seems wrong.

i usually will use a tea kettle , i will usually let it start to whistle and then i will turn it off take a shower then when i get out it should be warm enough to the fill the syringe and the poor the water over the side of the syringe... by the time i am done the syringe is ready to shot and the oil is just right. but if you are looking to sterilize i would just add a little water to a pan the just place the vial in the center let boil for 7 mins and then let cool. usually if you watch the vial you will see the oil starting to bubble that is when i start counting after that the oil is all good.

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

i dont see the point in this.....my injection sites hardly ever get sore.....and i shoot with a 22 gauge anyways

Why are you heating human grade amps anyway . . . ? I never do that, just draw and inject.

If it's UG gear, you don't want to heat the whole 50cc (whatever) jug over and over again. You just draw up your dose, run the capped syringe under very hot running water and inject. I only have to heat high-dosed (>400) UG prop or test this way to avoid knots. I don't even heat trusted UG EQ, deca, or tren, just inject like regular.

Hope this helps.

Run hot water from the sink.....or heat a cup of water dump the bottle there......also when you inject and help avoid knots run hotwater in the injection site as hot as you can handle and massage the are will help disperse the oil there...........

Top Bottom