Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate while on and ball shrinks...

Im doing test e 500mg split 250x2 12 weeks HCGenerate 4weeks..4weeks off..4weeks on..5 a day.. Started since the beginning shit does nothing to my balls they all small im not even going to showers with my friends now.. i feel like ive been abused/scammed or something lol...

How long it takes for HCgenerate to kick in if it kicks at all?

I wouldn't go shower with my friends either lol!

Anyway, as Nelson said why 4 weeks on, off, and on? If you couldn't run it from start to finish, then at least you should have started it at week 5 and ran it all the way through to PCT, and then like Nelson also recommended...like I will be doing...since this is your first cycle and you should have a back-up plan since you don't know how your body will react to the compounds you are intruducing it too, blast HCG at 500iu EOD for the last 3 weeks prior to starting PCT and you should be golden...you may be one of the few it may not work for, but for a high percentage of members it is a solid supplement. I for one have had much success with it, and it has attributed to my natural test levels being 742 at the young age of 41! My balls are nice and big...just ask my wife lol!

SO just like Steve said, NTBM carries a 100% money back guarantee so if you are not satisfied, return it for a full refund...and yes Unleashed/Post Cycle, Forma Stanzol, and a SERM will work awesome for PCT! Add D-Test Powerchews to that line up and you will be pumping semen in no time!!!

You can't compare HCGenerate to real HCg. Period

So let me ask you something...back in 2011 you said in another post you were waiting to try HCGenerate...well have you??? Have you compared HCG and HCGenerate side by side in all the years of AAS experience you obvoiusly have to eachother?

I didn't think so.

Thanks man I will run HCG at the end. To kick start the testicles harder.. I guess HCgenerate does something but not to that extent that I assumed because I gotta be honest I still have sperm production but my testicles are just so small it's weird..I will do some HCG as for my PCT I don't use any clomid... I will be running Forma/Unleashed post cycle combo/ bridge. Ive been convinced through ntbm posts that natural pct is the way to go. I still find it weird that my balls are so tiny lol

I think the time off is possibly what did it. leydig cells can atrophy in a hurry. More than a week without something will definitely cause problems in my humble opinion. LH comes in multiple pulses throughout the day to stimulate the testes, an analogy I like to think of is it'd be kind of like being in a wheelchair for a week straight without moving your legs then trying to get up and walk around. Probably would feel like legs when they're asleep. I think the take home message for everyone is to not let any time go by before doing something to prevent testicular atrophy (hcg/hcgenerate or what have you).

Thanks man I will run HCG at the end. To kick start the testicles harder.. I guess HCgenerate does something but not to that extent that I assumed because I gotta be honest I still have sperm production but my testicles are just so small it's weird..I will do some HCG as for my PCT I don't use any clomid... I will be running Forma/Unleashed post cycle combo/ bridge. Ive been convinced through ntbm posts that natural pct is the way to go. I still find it weird that my balls are so tiny lol

look we cannot take responsibility for people running the supplements incorrectly.

4 weeks on and 4 weeks off is not the correct way to run it. not sure who advised you to run it that way but either you misunderstood or they were incorrect. if you are on hormones then you need to be on the whole way.

coming on here and declaring you got scammed cause you cannot follow simple instructions on the bottle is childish and bush league. next time PM me or another rep/mod and we will explain to you how to run the product. i have posted on here hundreds of posts on how to run it and what it does etc. when has a member had a question for a vet or mod and not gotten an answer? NEVER. i have 488 PM's in my inbox and have responded to every single one of them so my office is always open so don't be shy next time

Brother how should I use the HCGenerate then? And is the PCT that I got from Needto is legit? I'm not a pussy but very afraid that things will turn ugly when im off.. Im not a hard cunt im not against anything just need some help properly getting of cycle now as I see some of the instructions I got are invalid.. I will run HCG 500ius 3times a week last 4 weeks before PCT and HCgenerate bottle.. I just want get off smooothh..

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ okay now i can see it.

the way he instructed to run it is fine. but like i said you cannot complain that your nuts shrink when you are off of it and then blame the supplement for that lol. seriously man get real.

he is trying to save you money .. also hcgenerate shouldn't be run more than 12 weeks straight so with long cycles that is a good strategy .

Top Bottom