Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg how much to take during pct

spursmad

Hi guys I'm on my second cycle of test e I still have a few weeks left and I'm thinking about my pct I'm going to do nolvadex and hcg but I'm not sure how to run the hcg good advice is welcome thank you

Hi guys I'm on my second cycle of test e I still have a few weeks left and I'm thinking about my pct I'm going to do nolvadex and hcg but I'm not sure how to run the hcg good advice is welcome thank you
You should not use HCG for PCT. "It will not aid the process of recovery in the post cycle phase however, as the drug will bring about heightened oestrogen levels due to the greater aromatising of the testosterone being produced in the testes, thus bringing about greater inhibition of the HPTA.

It is therefore wise to use HCG for rectify existing, or avoiding testicular atrophy on cycle, and possibly prior to PCT to help bring the testes back up to condition so they are more effective at producing testosterone. HCG use should be ceased about a week prior to PCT."

- See more at: http://www.fitnessuncovered.co.uk/p...-cycle-therapy-pct-guide#sthash.nbE5Xhwd.dpuf

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

During PCT you take 0.

However, I would highly recommend taking 250-500 ius twice a week during a cycle.

Sorry I strongly disagree with you comment
Well you obviously don't know how to use HCG or what it does so i don't care if you agree or disagree with my factual comment. You seem like the type who asks for advice but does whatever they want anyways. So good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

hcg mimics LH. it sends a message to the pituitary glands that 'hey the HPTA has too much LH'. it is suppressive. during pct you DO NOT want to suppress the HPTA, that is only going to delay recovery

so no do not run hcg during pct brother, it will cause you to take longer to recover and it will suppress your own bodies production of LH and FSH

Ok thanks for the advice I won't run it in pct is it to late to start it on cycle about 7 weeks in going to to 12 weeks

I[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]f you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

Why would you use HCG for PCT? Damn you didn't do enough research and reading did you? If you have yo ask how to run HCG then you not ready to gear up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom