Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg help

mellomuscle

So I just began my 3rd week of my 12 week cycle and did not realize the benefits of HCG untill now.
Ive been running around 500mg of test a week along with arimidex .5mg EOD and am not noticing much of a testicular shrinkage yet.
I just purchased everything besides the insulin pins cuz i know i can get them at any pharmacy. It should all come in, in 2 weeks. So, my week 5 of 12.
I've read that i should take 500iu-1000iu a week, including through the time up untill 3 days before PCT.

So...

Is this correact and can I run it like this?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very carefull with Hcg because it can raise your Estrogen i had not tried Hcg resone that not only it raise estrogen also it may be harm HPTA...Hcg generate is great choice

Eat Healthy Think Better

HCG is a pretty controversial topic. Ask 10 people and you will get 10 different opinions. In my opinion, it does more harm then good. Read this article ---> [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

hcg got popular about 5 or 6 years ago on the heels of the rise of the hcg diet. since then it has died out cause it doesn't work.. it amazes me people still recommend it for steroid users and for fat loss when the science has proven it does nothing for either.

all you will get out of hcg is an LH mimic where it will stimulate your leydig cells put suppress your pituitary glands. it is fools gold, because when you stop taking it your test levels crash back down anyway. so you are best off not using it.

Top Bottom