Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG help.

Oops size on nuts like we were taking bout lol

Idk why I was honking gains for a sec lol

Yeah it's my nuts that are shrinking, although I'm not sure which one is worse 😂. I've replied to your inbox as well man 👍

I start hcg 1 week after last inj. My dose is 1500iu every other day for entire time im off. Minimum 8 wks. This holds onto most of my gains. I would'nt recommend taking hcg whilst on test. This will confuse the body. Confusion is not good in this case.

I start hcg 1 week after last inj. My dose is 1500iu every other day for entire time im off. Minimum 8 wks. This holds onto most of my gains. I would'nt recommend taking hcg whilst on test. This will confuse the body. Confusion is not good in this case.

How will taking HCG with Test "confuse" the body?

A lot of guys actually think it confuses the body because you have abundance of test therefore your body doesn't think you need to produce it but you're taking hCG mimics LH telling your body to produce it

So intern you're telling the body to do two different things I disagree with this concept because many practices of endocrinologist that of done extensive studies keep people on hCG wall on hormone replacement therapy

I actually prefer it I think it makes the HPTA flow more smooth wile on test

There are many different protocols and practices do use some before one Summber for the other from my experiences hCG wile on cycle is the best

It makes for an easy recovering time when you get off

But then again like stated above some guys prefer just to use hCG PCT

Throughout the years of my cycling my hormone replacement therapy and my studying with hCG I found it it works better for myself while on cycle as I said

And then again here in the states a lot of well renowned endocrinologist prescribe hCG wile on TRT to maintain fertility and prevent testicular atrophy

Does that help?

For HRT i can understand as they will be on much lower doses of test & the outcome is not to gain or hold onto gains, but as a bodybuilder I agree it may help the cycle but like any drug, the body needs a break, so why take HCG on test when it is far more effective after a cycle to hold onto gains & speed up PCT.

Now if you take HCG during & after a course you wont hold onto as much muscle due to the length of time on HCG and the sudden abscence of test.

I dont worry about the size of my testes if my aim is to promote as much muscle & hold onto it post cycle.

Everyone uses hcg differently hard to figure out which way to try first i guess its whatever works for you

Top Bottom