Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HBO Steroid Special

We should find a one armed, skinny geak dude with testicular cancer to send for this. That's what they're looking for anyway:mad:

Whoever does it be sure to exaggerate and show some roid rage and maybe break some shit. It makes for better TV.:D

A friend of mine is doing it. I was going to do it... and I talked to the producer about it for several hours... but decided against it. (I "travel" across the border semi regularly. It would be the end to my ability to make trips to TJ.) My take on it is the producer did appear sincere about trying to present an honest look at why people use steroids and what a trip down south is like. He specifically wanted a steroid user who was educated about their use and who was able to articulate why they felt steroids had positive benefits. (They also intend to pixal out any faces of Mexicans in the pharmacias.)

The producer has also been made keenly aware that it is no longer easy to go down south and buy a boat load of gear. Post Sept 11 the border guards are walking up and down the car lines with screw drivers to take apart car door panels, etc... and the walk through crossing now includes metal detectors and pat down searches.

One interesting note is that the producer was very interested in how much fake crap is being sold in TJ... and may be willing to get a number of products tested.

Top Bottom