Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo and or Test suspension

fastakris

so pretty much ive herd good and bad about halo
seen as people say you get stronger quickly through is it instant?
as i am a professional athlete (100m track sprinter)on the day if i take halo say 20mg will that help with getting performance on that day?

in terms os suspension few questions
I also want to use this pre race/Training will 50mg for a 85kg guy do some damage for a 100m sprint?
Can you inject 50mg or .5ml with the insuilin 1ml suringe as it still enough to get to the shoulder and alot easier to control?

also before you go ahead
yes i will be running test prop throughout my cycle with low dose anavar before you make the comment ( you need to take test with it as a base or your a retard) i know this i aint that anavar only dude!

thanks anyway

so pretty much ive herd good and bad about halo
seen as people say you get stronger quickly through is it instant?
as i am a professional athlete (100m track sprinter)on the day if i take halo say 20mg will that help with getting performance on that day?

in terms os suspension few questions
I also want to use this pre race/Training will 50mg for a 85kg guy do some damage for a 100m sprint?
Can you inject 50mg or .5ml with the insuilin 1ml suringe as it still enough to get to the shoulder and alot easier to control?

also before you go ahead
yes i will be running test prop throughout my cycle with low dose anavar before you make the comment ( you need to take test with it as a base or your a retard) i know this i aint that anavar only dude!

thanks anyway

Yes HALO and TEST SUSP can be used for an effect on the same day,,,strength,,,endurance,,,aggression

Top Bottom