Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Plate Closing and Sustanon?

hawaii50

Hey, I have a dumbass friend who just turned 18 and he thinks he wants to do a short cycle of sustanon.. i guess around 4-6 weeks of it. i told him that i read that steroids close your growth plates.. would that cycle do it? or how much would be required to do that. I at least need to give him someone who knows answer, cuz he won't listen to me.

thanks

hawaii50 said:
Hey, I have a dumbass friend who just turned 18 and he thinks he wants to do a short cycle of sustanon.. i guess around 4-6 weeks of it. i told him that i read that steroids close your growth plates.. would that cycle do it? or how much would be required to do that. I at least need to give him someone who knows answer, cuz he won't listen to me.

thanks
A shot would be enough to stop his growth. I wouldnt do it, unless he's at least 5'10

Try your best to encourage him Not to do it. Its bad enough that he wants to do it at 18, but tell him to atleast do some research on the drugs he puts into his body before he decides to do them. I'm not saying he knows nothing about it, but if he plans to do Sus. for 4 weeks I would assume he don't know what he is doing.

i took sus when i was 18 and actually grew an inch and a half. its supposed to shut it but i guess i got lucky.

romoranger said:
i took sus when i was 18 and actually grew an inch and a half. its supposed to shut it but i guess i got lucky.
BS, maybe cause you were taking fake gear that didnt do shit, or ...were you actually measuring yourself? I dont remember last time anyone told me that they ever measured their height.

yomama said:
A shot would be enough to stop his growth. I wouldnt do it, unless he's at least 5'10

I really, really doubt that one shot of sustanon would be enough to completely shut down his growth plates. Post a study, because I think you're wrong.

the sus wasn't fake, it was mexican vet so obvisouly wasn't very strong, i only did 1cc (250mg) each week along with 1cc (200mg) eq along with it.
i would probably tell your friend not though. i still regret i used gear when i did.

Top Bottom