Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting older

I have read conflicting stories about Deca.
Some say it helps heal. But most studies say it does not actually help heal. However it does lubricate the joints. That make you feel better. Feeling better makes you stronger. Feeling stronger makes all the muscles work together as they should. Not being in pain makes your body work better.
With everything working better you body will naturally heal its self with out the restrictions. That is why people think it heals.
Of course that is only my opinion.
That is why I am also doing the same.
I am rehabbing a bad shoulder, trying to avoid surgery. I am running 200 mg Deca per week. Split dose.
Typically if on TRT you will not need a PCT. I have had good luck with Sarms so far.
I am 56.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

With my healthcare plan I pay the marriage penalty. So my base deductible is $3000 and then maximum out of pocket is $7000 then insurance pays the rest. If my wife was not on the policy those numbers would be $1500 and $3500 respectively.

So while the bill for the actual surgery was around $35,000 I didn't pay anything as I had already met my max out of pocket of $7000 due to attempting to have a deviated septum repaired earlier in the year. All and all I looked into my billing and while I payed $7000 total, actual payments made by me and my insurance provider for last year totaled $98,438. You could say I got my money's worth last year. Also that total covered my Physical therapy until the new year started. If you are on a plan that has a maximum out of pocket I would get the shoulder surgery done early in the year so that all your physical therapy would be covered and at the same time consider any other surgeries or healthcare needs you have and get them all done in the same year.

ah yes, that make sense... paid the deductible so lets maximize the benefits. thanks for that info... I guess now is a good time to get this. You been a big help - thanks

I have read conflicting stories about Deca.
Some say it helps heal. But most studies say it does not actually help heal. However it does lubricate the joints. That make you feel better. Feeling better makes you stronger. Feeling stronger makes all the muscles work together as they should. Not being in pain makes your body work better.
With everything working better you body will naturally heal its self with out the restrictions. That is why people think it heals.
Of course that is only my opinion.
That is why I am also doing the same.
I am rehabbing a bad shoulder, trying to avoid surgery. I am running 200 mg Deca per week. Split dose.
Typically if on TRT you will not need a PCT. I have had good luck with Sarms so far.
I am 56.

thanks - what sarms do you personally endorse and what benefit did you see from them?

I like gw 50156 with everything. Great for endurance and stamina.

S4 was good but I got the vision sides so I stay away from it.
YK11 was good and is strong
S23 same thing it about the strongest.
Rad 140
Lgd
Sr 9009 in all my cutting stacks.
ACP 150 going to try it next.

I have only had the vision side. No other issues.
Dylan gives great layouts. Sometimes I don’t want to spend as much as the full stack he lays out. So I pick a couple.

Problem is I never ran stuff one at a time.
I wish I had done that so I knew better which one did what.
I use to log my cycles on another form but I can’t seem to get it to load on my phone.
Otherwise I would know more.
I remember running yk11 about three years ago and it went well.
Currently I am running
Test, Deca anavar With
GW and Rad 140 from umbrella labs. This is first time with them. I upgraded to their polycell. (Wonder if that would help ulcer)Taste is not noticeable.
I used Sarms for sale in past and zero complaints.
I don’t know what in Sarms could cause ulcer. I had issues with a carrier oil in test from one place. Lots of little water pimples on arms. Actually scared me bad before I figured it out. I am trt also

Wanted to make one point. I am not recommending the cycle I am on for you in this case.
I do think Deca is not a bad idea. I am trying it now. Hoping the lubricating of joints helps.
Anavar is odd in my cycle since I am trying to add size while trying rehab shoulder.
GW and RAD seem fits in most cycles.
I assume you have seen an ortho and had an MRI.
I am not sure how to heal a cuff tear while working out. Seems like it would heal the re tear and you will not make progress.
Mine in not a confirmed tear. I have other things wrong. Plus a bulge in cuff and they only assume a small tear is in there but not sure. If I was smart I would probably immobilize the shoulder and let heal. But nobody said I was smart. Haha

haha - well yes I did see 2 orthos and got an mri... It is a confirmed full rotator cuff tear... so i will hold off on deca (no need to take now before surgery), get the surgery and do just what ol_wolf has done. Sounds most logical to me. thanks for all the good input... Here's to a shitty next 6 mos.

haha - well yes I did see 2 orthos and got an mri... It is a confirmed full rotator cuff tear... so i will hold off on deca (no need to take now before surgery), get the surgery and do just what ol_wolf has done. Sounds most logical to me. thanks for all the good input... Here's to a shitty next 6 mos.

If you get a good Physical Therapist they will start making you sweat about 8 weeks post recovery. A couple of pounds don't sound like much, but when you are using time under tension techniques things get interesting really quick.

so my shoulder surgery is scheduled in 2 months from now (maybe sooner if any cancellations)... would it be beneficial to start adding in some deca to my weekly trt shot now... I could still work legs and perhaps it may help with some of the healing from the surgery? thoughts?

Top Bottom