Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear from India???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some indian Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (nerobolil i think) 50ml amps a while back and they worked well (with a little omnadren to help...)
the price wasn't bad but i know there's cheaper.
hope that helps

FROM WHAT I KNOW FOR A FACT IS THAT THERE IS WINSROL V 2mg TABS CALLED MENABOL, D-BOL TABS, AND DECA DURABOLIN 50mg OR 100mg AMPULES, AND OF COURSE SUS 250mg AMPULES. THERE PROBABLY IS MORE BUT I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT ELSE THERE IS. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT!! :cool:

it's the 2nd post with the same question in the last couple of days ,
it's a shame people dont seem to know what the search function on the upper right side of this page is good for.
u'd get much more info if u use it sinch this Q has been asked alot in the past anyway :

U CAN GET IN INDIA :
Danazol,Mesterolone,Stanozolol,Clomiphene, Desmopressin( GH),Tamoxifen,Decadurabolin (and other deca esters), Decaneurabol,Grothic, Evabolin, Duraplon, Metadec, Metabol, Menabol,hcg, Thyrox, Myobolin ,Neurabol,Orabolin, most test esters(+sust) and the indian Dboll.

if i ewre u i would do a search on the net on the chemicalls with the funny names on the end of the list.

solidspine said:
I would not trust anything from that country especially gear I'm injecting into my body.
You wont trust it but you'll inject steroids made in Mexico? For animals and cattle?
I dont see the reasoning here. I know when you are thinking "INDIA" you are thinking of Mother Theresa and the BLACK HOLE OF CALCUTTA-complete with lepers but thats not a fair represenatation of the juice thats sold/made there.
Ask any of our UK bros about PBL Labs products-ie Pronabol-5, and injectables like Deca-Pronabol and their enanthate. All are VERY GOOD and CLEAN. If a regular supply were around these prodcuts would sell very well b/c of their quality and low price.

solidspine said:
I would not trust anything from that country especially gear I'm injecting into my body.

Have you ever been to India? Just because you see a couple of pictures of poor kids on TV doesn't mean the entire country is a slum...that's like thinking the entire US is a trailer park. What did you think, that charity commercials are going to show you some of the mansions or the Taj Mahal to get you to shell out some cash for their cause? Not likely.

Indian pharmaceuticals are top notch drugs and many of the drugs made are made by companies with world-wide reputations such as Eli-Lily, In-far (subsidiary of Organon), etc. In a country where profit is not very high and competition is fierce, much more so than the US with 900 million people, the last thing a company wants to do is put out a shitty or contaminated drug and put themselves out of business.

simply ! you can get anything in india , at a good price and the quality beeing 100 %, its all humangrade. , HGH and such things are harder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom