Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time on peptides

snakesonaplan

As the title says im thinking of doing my first cycle on peptides.
I´ve used aas a few times in the past with good results but I think its time to try something new.
My goals with this cycle is to build 5-10 lbs and at the same time cut some fat.
I'm 26 years old, 5'10" and 190lbs 10-15% bf.
I want to use peptides only and have been researching the internet about IGF-1 LR3.
I expekt this cycle to cost me anything between 1500-2000$ is that reasonable?
Now I'm looking for some personal opinions, pros, cons cycle arrangement etc.

I appreciate all the help I can get!

Dude, igf lr3 is only like 150$ per bottle in the US. How much and for how long do you plan on running this? There are way better options that imo.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

peptides can be a great addition to any kind of AAS cycle or even as a bridge helper, but I very much doubt you'll gain 10lbs of muscle on any kind of peptide-only cycle.

As for your question, my recommendation for you would be:

- CJC-1923 , 100mcg AM, pre-workout, pre-bed
- GHRP-2, 100mcg AM, pre-workout, pre-bed
- Ipamorelin, 100mcg every 3-5 hours
- IGF-1 LR-3, 30mcg, 1 hour post workout and a big protein+carb rich meal afterwards.

I have been running this for months now and I have noticed a dramatic increase in recovery speed/ability, I need less sleep / sleep better, improved sex drive and I am pretty sure also mental performance, I can concentrate better and for longer periods of time. Kind of like it calms me down during the day. But honestly I can't say I have experienced any kind of muscle gain from it.

What you must also understand is that these peptides work synergistically, so running just one of them isn't going to do much at all. I'd say better go with lower doses, more compunds stacked, and used for longer periods of time. If you can afford it you can switch the ipamorelin with HGH frag , a much more powerful thing. Same dosing protocol.

10lb on muscles gain and drob bf same time.... U can't expect that much from peptide!!!

Ghrp2 and cjc 1295 is good stack don't expect any miracle.

You have to be on this for a long time before you see any gains.

Igf1 is a good peptide but I would rather use it during my cycle for the maximum gains.

Last for $2000 you can buy real hgh
Why use peptides for !!!

at your age the benefit from peptides or even gh is going to be nominal. your still producing ample gh on your own. the good thing about peptides, ghrp 2,6, or ipam, w/ cjc is they increase your bodys output of gh vs. replacing it like w/ using gh. if your going to use a drug to enhance gh i would opt for peptides at your age. but like i said earlier, the results will prob not be worth the effort. and shooting peptides is effort due to the multi daily dosing schedule and the fact that you cant eat at least .5 hr after dosing or 1-1.5 hr prior to dosing. some info for you;
ghrp 2, 6, and ipam are basically the same. 6 will increase appitite the most, 2 a little inc. on appitite, ipam is used for the nite time dose due to it doesnt jack your cortizone up like 2 and 6 will which you dont need while you sleep and are not eating anything for 8+ hrs. take the cjc w/ which ever ghrp you choose to use. 100mcg each upon waking w/ no food for .5 hrs., dosing must be at least 3 hrs apart but i usual will do an am dose, a dose POST wo then i do a half hr cardio and then drink my pw shake, and then sometimes i dose at nite. im 50 and get amazing results from peptides so i luv them. i didnt start juicing until i turned 40 so my recommendation is to stay natural until your body tells you it cant recover any longer. unless your going to make bb a career thats my 2 cc's!

So wrong. Educate yourself on peptides first and what is the difference between using them and using synthetic HGH ... And then come back :)

Mate I know what I'm talking about!
There is nothing special about peptide. I've used peptide and hgh both.
Hgh way superior then peptide.

Top Bottom