Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first sarm cycle ever... triple stack

NickP91

Hello everyone,

I have done an insane amount of research on warms and have decided to run my first cycle. I chose to ask these questions on this site hoping to not be harassed by internet tough guys. My stack is already bought and shipped. I will be using SARMS1 products and bought 2 vials S4, 2 Cardarine, 1 Ostarine.

Some background on me is that I am 6'0 feet and currently 270 pounds. I suffered a severed injury 2 years ago leaving me on bed rest for 13 months. The second half of that year I spent rehabbing. Now I am finally able to do intense work outs but am looking to get to my old form of 195lbs at 7%bf (not all during this one stack of course). I played football in college at 220lbs and competed in powerlifting post college. Now on to my questions on sarms...

I will be following Dyllan Gemelli's (apologies if misspelled) stack and dosaging recommendations regarding these products. I'm not interested in hearing otherwise. If you don't like him it's your problem, not mine. My diet will very low carb. Only carbs will be fruit in the morning. Fats will come from almonds,avacado, red meat, egg yolks, and nat99th on. I can assure you this is taken care of. I have hired an expert. So my questions are:

1. How fast can I expect to feel results in my workouts?
2. How fast can I expect to see results in the mirror?
3. I have seen virtually ZERO finished logs on the internet. What kind of results can I expect in 12 weeks?
4. If I am happy with the results. How long after running my PCT would I be able to run it again?
5. Are certain types of cardio more effective (HITT or low intensity) with this stack more effective? Or is it dealers choice?
6. Has anyone experienced sides in terms of mood?

Thank you all very much for any answers you can give me!

Hello everyone,

I have done an insane amount of research on warms and have decided to run my first cycle. I chose to ask these questions on this site hoping to not be harassed by internet tough guys. My stack is already bought and shipped. I will be using SARMS1 products and bought 2 vials S4, 2 Cardarine, 1 Ostarine.

Some background on me is that I am 6'0 feet and currently 270 pounds. I suffered a severed injury 2 years ago leaving me on bed rest for 13 months. The second half of that year I spent rehabbing. Now I am finally able to do intense work outs but am looking to get to my old form of 195lbs at 7%bf (not all during this one stack of course). I played football in college at 220lbs and competed in powerlifting post college. Now on to my questions on sarms...

I will be following Dyllan Gemelli's (apologies if misspelled) stack and dosaging recommendations regarding these products. I'm not interested in hearing otherwise. If you don't like him it's your problem, not mine. My diet will very low carb. Only carbs will be fruit in the morning. Fats will come from almonds,avacado, red meat, egg yolks, and nat99th on. I can assure you this is taken care of. I have hired an expert. So my questions are:

1. How fast can I expect to feel results in my workouts?

2. How fast can I expect to see results in the mirror?

3. I have seen virtually ZERO finished logs on the internet. What kind of results can I expect in 12 weeks?

4. If I am happy with the results. How long after running my PCT would I be able to run it again?

5. Are certain types of cardio more effective (HITT or low intensity) with this stack more effective? Or is it dealers choice?

6. Has anyone experienced sides in terms of mood?

Thank you all very much for any answers you can give me!

1. Quality sarms, you'll start noticing towards the end of week 1 to mid week 2.

2. This will depend on your training and diet as well. But around a month you should start to notice.

3. Asking about results expected is hard to answer. They vary from person to person. If you out the effort in, you'll benefit more. I ran a similar stack and made huge gains while leaning out in 12 weeks. However, you inly have enough sarms to do 8 weeks, not 12.

4. 2-3 weeks after October you can hit sarms again.

5. Find what cardio works best for you.

6. No mood issues. I did get some vision sides from s4. But they went away 3-4 days after stopping.

I also sent you a pm. Hit me up when you get a chance.

1. Quality sarms, you'll start noticing towards the end of week 1 to mid week 2.

2. This will depend on your training and diet as well. But around a month you should start to notice.

3. Asking about results expected is hard to answer. They vary from person to person. If you out the effort in, you'll benefit more. I ran a similar stack and made huge gains while leaning out in 12 weeks. However, you inly have enough sarms to do 8 weeks, not 12.

4. 2-3 weeks after October you can hit sarms again.

5. Find what cardio works best for you.

6. No mood issues. I did get some vision sides from s4. But they went away 3-4 days after stopping.

I also sent you a pm. Hit me up when you get a chance.

I really appreciate the knowledge as well as the PM. You're very helpful.

Also to anyone reading this; if for some reason the sarms I bought do not deliver I am very capable and willing to buy from another company. Money is not an issue for me. What I am looking for is factual evidence to back it up. I understand websites are political but I will buy from anyone who is honest with me.

Also to anyone reading this; if for some reason the sarms I bought do not deliver I am very capable and willing to buy from another company. Money is not an issue for me. What I am looking for is factual evidence to back it up. I understand websites are political but I will buy from anyone who is honest with me.

Damn man. My 4. Up there should say 2-3 weeks after PCT! It changed it to October.... Sorry about that lol

Top Bottom