Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever..advice please..

What's the best cycle for first timer ever?

• Stand alone oral test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stand alone oral test

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newtothistoo

Well here we go. I've never used any kind of steroids before. I am 22 yrs old, 5-11 and 165 pounds. I've been working out for about three years and went from 150lb bone-skinny to 165 somewhat defined small muscle.. and .a bit of a belly too..lol..)..It's just seems to hard for me to gain any weight now. My goal is to bump up to 180-185 of lean muscle. As you can see I'm not trying to get all huge and big, just gain enough weight to look fit for my height..
As I mentioned before I have never taken any steroids in the past so I'm defenetly thinking oral at this time. Is there anything to take as a stand alone that will get me the results I want??
I'm thinking anavar since it seems to be the safest oral and also good for first timers but I'm not sure if it will get me the muscle gain I'm looking for..?
Also many many people say that test will be the best choice for my first cycle. If so, what oral test should I take alone with the minimum side effects..(safest)?
Doses for the cycle? How long?

I've researched steroids for the last few months and I know that taking oral might bring problems to my liver, but as of this time I'm not ready for injectables.. With orals, am I gonna need clomid nav or pct if I go for anavar or any test? If so how much?

Thank you in advance for all the good information on this site that's all provided from all the users. I know I will get some great answers.thanks again.

Just hope not to get flamed now..lol.. Really y'all please understand..

Id go wit 250mg of enanthate inject, 1 shot per week. But if you wont inject id go with 40mgs of D-bol every day for 4 weeks. Take Wit liv52 and a lot of water and protein.

Oh I see.. Now, what kind of results should I expect from this 4 weeks of dbol ? Muscle gain? Any water retention? Keepable gains?

Thanks.

Oral Test...?!

Anyway, it's fairly obvious you aren't ready to be considering a cycle. Post up your diet and routine in the Diet/Weight Training forums. I guarantee you there are plenty more gains to be made by staying natty. You're 165lbs at 5'11", dude... You have a long way to go before you can't make any more gains naturally.

Why not try some Pro-hormone , or if your lucky get something from needtobuildmuscle.com quickly before he puts it off the shelves. A cycle of Dieselbolan should do it, still need a PCT though.

Why not try some Pro-hormone , or if your lucky get something from needtobuildmuscle.com quickly before he puts it off the shelves. A cycle of Dieselbolan should do it, still need a PCT though.

Why not? Because he is 165lbs and has no idea what he is doing. That's why.

I guarantee you his diet and/or routine has big holes in it. Fix those up and he will start gaining.

As far as my diet goes, I do eat throughout the day and it consists of chicken, steak, fish, lots of tuna (and lots of it!) and that's pretty much everyhthig I eat.. Protein shake every morning and everytime after my workouts sometimes one before my workout too... I do train 5 days a week sat-sun off and try to lift heavy 6-8 reps. Sometimes I workout 4 days a week with a day of rest in between..cardio every other morning on workout days.. I will post this on diet/ weight training forum..
I'm not looking to do hardcore cycles, just looking for a little bust that will give me some quicker results along with my diet.. Even if it's not 25lb of muscle, I'll be ok with 10-15 that I can keep after cycle..

test e only cycle 500mg/week for 10 weeks. only gotta shoot that stuff once a week! just make sure you have nolva on hand in case there are any probs with gyno and for pct

Top Bottom