Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle assistance please

Mattewve gold

I'm 28 male, 6'1 182 lbs with 12% body fat. my goal is to get muscle and also lose fat , I hit plateau naturally on fat loss so I'm thinking of running my first cycle and following the opinions of the pros my first cycle will be test for about 8-10 weeks with a AI then depending on your opinions what do you think on adding winstrol on the last 4 weeks of my cycle for cutting? 50 mg per day, or maybe other cutting agent like anavar or clen? thanks

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

At your stats, running a cutting cycle wouldn't be a good idea. You will look like you just got out of a concentration camp when the cycle is done. What I would do instead is run a recomping cycle. I.e. focusing on building muscle and burning fat at the same time.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

If you have plateaued on fat loss, steroids will not fix that. They do not burn fat. You will have to figure out how to keep cutting. Keep it really simple and just eat less or move more. If you like cardio then increase it. If you hate cardio then just decrease carbs. I would do that first so you can really take advantage of your first cycle and focus on growing.

Top Bottom