Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

o31oRiGinal

Hi all

I am a 27 yrs old residing in SA I am 1.8 meters, weighing 85kgs
not too sure on body fat %. I have been gyming close to a year now and have decided to take my first course. A good friend of mine did the "bread & butter cycle" as a first course and highly recommended it as he had experienced great gains from this course. I am unfortunately one who needs to be completely clued up before taking the "dive" and therefore seek further experienced advise before making my decision. the cycle goes as follows:

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
week 1-10 deca 350 1ml once a week
week 1-10 test 450 1ml once a week
week 13-14 clomide (PCT)

kind regards

I wouldn't advise deca as a first cycle. Test it works standing with test and dbol. But it can shut you down harder than most anything else. And can take a long time to recover. I would suggest a test only cycle. 300-400mg test per week is a perfect starter cycle and you should see some awesome gains. Throwing 30mg per day dbol for four weeks is also great with the test.
I would highly recommend leaving the deca out for at least this cycle. You've got plenty of time to cycle in your life. Do it the safe way.

Weeks 1-4: dbol 30mg per day
Weeks 1-12: Test 300mg per week (can do 400)
By the way. Test 450 is going to hurt like a bitch. That pip is bad. You'd be better with a test cyp or E.

Wait two weeks after your last pin to start pct. And I would run clomid and nolva for 4 weeks

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

That's truly the best. You will see tremendous gains with test and dbol. Save the deca for a little ways down the road.

Definitely cosign test/dbol. Not a fan of DECA personally, down the road, read up on npp.
And I did supertest 450 my first one too, pointers:

1. You're fine, your legs not gonna fall off, its not infected, its vicious pip from being dosed @45o

2.quad, not glute. Not being able to bend your knee sux, but not being able to sit sucks worse.

3. It gets better, I promise, give it a couple weeks.

4. If you have sterile oil, cut it 1:1 with it. If not, oh well

5. Warm it up before pinning, I like drawing, then warming the pin with a blow dryer.

6. Pin SLOWLY, used to count to 30 after every tick on the pin (1/10 ml). The idea is to get the oil to dossapate a bit into the muscle so it hurts less.

7. Its gonna hurt regardless, take solace in the fact that it will never hurt as much as the first time.

BTW, LOVED the first cycle, even tho I was walkin like i got shot for a few weeks

Good luck bro!

Thanks for the great advice, one can do all the research in the world but with out the knowledge of someone experienced, all that information can be easily misunderstood. So unfortunately I already have all the compounds I listed in my first post as it was given to me as "gift" for my first cycle (source is well trusted**) but was a bit reluctant to stack for a first cycle as my research has taught me if sides come into effect it then becomes difficult to narrow down the cause. I would feel more comfortable with the test/dbol cycle you guys mentioned above for a first cycle and the deca has a while before it expires so I can definitely keep it for a later cycle or substitute with npp like zmyj88 mentioned. I Guess I will need to bite the bullet when it comes to the test 450 then as I already have it, zmyj88 the pointers are MUCH appreciated!! Saiyan7 u mentioned nolva as well for PCT can i get away with clomid or is the nolva a necessity??

I've heard of people doing one, the other, or both. I used to run nolva only 40/20/20, then went to both clomid 100/50/50, nolva 40/20/20, then did a few Dr. Scallys pcts. My pct days are over tho, and I must say, I don't miss them. First cycle how you have it, i think you can skate by on clomid only, it never hurts to have more goodies on hand tho.

Hi all

I am a 27 yrs old residing in SA I am 1.8 meters, weighing 85kgs
not too sure on body fat %. I have been gyming close to a year now and have decided to take my first course. A good friend of mine did the "bread & butter cycle" as a first course and highly recommended it as he had experienced great gains from this course. I am unfortunately one who needs to be completely clued up before taking the "dive" and therefore seek further experienced advise before making my decision. the cycle goes as follows:

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
week 1-10 deca 350 1ml once a week
week 1-10 test 450 1ml once a week
week 13-14 clomide (PCT)

kind regards
hello,

tips:
1) just use teste or cyp on first cycle for 12-14 weeks WITH an AI and of course PCT
2) always run test 2-3 weeks longer than the deca
3) pct starts 3-4 weeks after last deca shot and 2-3 weeks after last test shot
4) use an AI
5) i highly rec PCT of clomid AND nolva combo

use deca on next one. know how you react to things before you add a bunch, do it one compound at a time IMO

Alright, so definately going to drop the deca for the 1st cycle.
Is it safe to say I can run with test 450 alongside dbol for a first cycle as I already have test 450, and is an AI a must for this type of cycle???

Dbol is awesome with test. Even for a first. Keep it at 20-30 per day.

Yes an AI is a MUST. The conversion with dbol and even test alone needs to be addressed. Dbol converts at one of the top rated of any steroid.

thanks for the offer but I already have a well trusted and reliable source

Recommended AI : aromasin or adex??
and at what dosage should I be running the AI

Top Bottom