Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Femara tabs TINY TINY???

Busy_Mind

I received Letrozole tabs from a very reputable source who's been around for a very long time, but the tabs didn't come in blisters when I got them, so I wondering what the tabs are supposed to look like...?

Mine are EXTREMELY small and it makes me wonder how some of you guys break them in half evenly, or at all :confused:

Description: small tabs, size of a peehole, no print or score on front or back, just plain.

My shiznit real?

most of the letro have L on them.. but some may not...

the dex are plain.. perhaps a mix up.. or perhaps some that were not "stamped".. hard to say with the chinese..

I know what you're talking about. You got them from the overseas guy that carrys just anti-e's.
I got the same small round, white tabs.
I dont even wanna bother cutting them in half cause they so tiny.
I do 1 EOD.
So far they been working fine.

I have the similar ones Canuck4. I have the generic Arimidex. They are the same size as the little Certs that come in the credit card looking container that is about 3/16" thick. I bite it in half and do a half of a tab EOD. They're legit people. They are tiny becvassue they are 2.5 mg each (I think I'm correct aobut the dosage)

Actually the Arimidex is 1mg per tab.
The femara is 2.5mg per tab.
But yes, they are legit.

chakarov said:
I have the similar ones Canuck4. I have the generic Arimidex. They are the same size as the little Certs that come in the credit card looking container that is about 3/16" thick. I bite it in half and do a half of a tab EOD. They're legit people. They are tiny becvassue they are 2.5 mg each (I think I'm correct aobut the dosage)

Canuck4 said:
I know what you're talking about. You got them from the overseas guy that carrys just anti-e's.
I got the same small round, white tabs.
I dont even wanna bother cutting them in half cause they so tiny.
I do 1 EOD.
So far they been working fine.

Thanks Canuck! Alittle more reassuring. I'm on them now at EOD... depending on the halflife, I may start using them every 3rd day to make them last alittle longer.

Top Bottom