Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The famous PoWeR PCT Program by Dr. Michael Scally

partizanac

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

has anybody tried it? does somebody know if the protocol has been updated/edited in the anabolics 10th edition ?

actually, it is an excellent pct, proven, effective, and data based. with clomid and nolva being ran, there is no worry of estrogenic side effects.

aside from the effects hcg, clomid, nolva have on bringing test back, all the estrogen, as andrew put it, will also cause the body to try to balance itself out by producing more testosterone.
Bill's explanation:
The testes are hit hard HCG at the onset of therapy. It's intake however is limited to only 16 days. The doctors undoubtably recognise that when HCG is taken for too long, or at too high a dosage, it can desensitise the LH receptor. This would only further exacerbate the problem, not help it. Anti oestrogen's are used during and after HCG , with a
dosage of 10 mg (*) of nolva and 100 mg Clomid per day rounding out this compliment of drugs. Clomid is used for a shorter period of time than nolvadex , likely because of the desensitising it too can have (on the pituitary gland) with
continued use. Among other things, these two anti oestrogen's will continue to foster LH release as testosterone levels
start to go back up, as well as combat any potential estrogenic side effects that may be caused by hcgs up-regulation of
testicular aromatase activity. Although in the first couple of weeks the anti oestrogen's probably do very little, they
should be much more helpful towards the middle and end of the program. During this clinical investigation normal
hormonal function was restored in all subjects within 45 days of drug cessation. This is a definite success, far more
favourable than the protracted recovery window noted in studies without post cycle therapy, such as the 250 mg/ week testenanthate investigation. For me, I believe such a detailed recovery program should follow any serious steroidcycle . It's the best way to maintain your gains at their maximum and that is, after all what we are after

very interesting, i dont understand how if this is data based and proven that so many people could be calling bullshit, maybe its just oldschool, but if these new natural remedies work just as well why bother? natural seems to be hyped here with low dose clomid- if you could recover just as well if not better than why deal with all the bs sides

very interesting, i dont understand how if this is data based and proven that so many people could be calling bullshit, maybe its just oldschool, but if these new natural remedies work just as well why bother? natural seems to be hyped here with low dose clomid- if you could recover just as well if not better than why deal with all the bs sides

I couldn't agree with you more, as a more natural/holistic approach is my preferred way for PCT, just posting for comments so thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

The PCT has been changed slightly for Anabolics 10th edition. Just HCG has been changed to 2000iu eod for 20 days instead of 2500iu for 16 days.

The claims are that in all 19 men who used this PCT after a steroid cycle, normal hormonal function was restored by the end of PCT.

It does seem old school but Dr. Scally is no idiot regular doctor. He has treated many guys with hpta issues from aas.

He claims that his tests show that the doses of hcg used for that duration do not desensitize the testes.

I would love to see blood tests before and after for both Skally and the ntbm pct with low dose clomid. Comparing the two would be great

this is how i run my pct for my 4wks
I pick my stuff up from chemicalneed great stuff.
both clom and nolva are beneficial in there own ways for pct.

clom 100/100/50/50mg
nolva 40/40/20/20mg

and my cycles are test deca with a orals best pct ever but this time i am going to run just clom and some Osta MK

Top Bottom