Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq and primo

Blaster22

Anyone ever do EQ with Primo? Was gonna do a test/tren/mast/primo cycle but still researching and have never tried EQ. I like the slow gradual gains of EQ so I was looking into it. Comments?

Love it. After I hit 6% should be soon. I will run 1G Primo/1G EQ/ 1G Test E and Drol 100ed. This is advanced and I am older.

Love it. After I hit 6% should be soon. I will run 1G Primo/1G EQ/ 1G Test E and Drol 100ed. This is advanced and I am older.

Wow, advanced and overkill IMHO.
But go for it.

That is what I plan on doing next winter actually!!!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of
Week 1-20 Test 250mg
Week 1-16 Primo 600mg
Week 1-16 Eq 600mg
Week 1-4 Tbol 50mg
Week 1-10 Npp 450mg

Anyone ever do EQ with Primo? Was gonna do a test/tren/mast/primo cycle but still researching and have never tried EQ. I like the slow gradual gains of EQ so I was looking into it. Comments?

Stick to eq an test, great combo with stellar results, you could throw Dihydroboldenone in there to if you wanted and it would be crazy

holy shitballs!! Thats a ton of oil, tons of cash, and Im assuming gonna put on tons of nice quality muscle too! haha

Dang makes it seem like pinning would be a full time gig...

man, that is a boatload of juice! are you like 70 with a year or two to live? that can not be good for your heart, liver and kidney's.:worried:

This is fine if you want to do it, but no one should consider this good advice.

Top Bottom