Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq and primo

test, primo and eq would be a great cycle... nice gradual gains... side effects should be minimal... i like it... i would not run mast with primo unless you don't care about your hair...

Thanks for the concern guys. It is a lot of gear and Ed pinning. But I have regular blood work done and as long as a donate blood once in a while when running high EQ I am I great health. At 55 I seem to need more gear than when I was younger. Other than gear I am a choir boy. Clean food, no alcohol, no narcotics, no tobacco.

Forgot to chime in on the EQ before, i've actually been craving it somehow lately. Ive just been thinking about it so much :(..... I miss my EQ! I think i'm going to have add to the end of my cycle when i cut down with test/winstrol. I've always lowed the added endurance on EQ and the appetite is always appreciated. I've never run primo but i've been quite curious about that lately as well. Keep us posted on how it goes bro!

I agree I've been really thinking about an eq/test/ primo. Please share.

Please help my boy Dylan out and use the pimpest code going for disc's at ntbm!
PIMP20 !!!
Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

All i heard about eq it was that you must take 500mg for see results and for a long while like 10 or 15 week is the best

Loving my EQ...most people will say it is useless...I say to them, send me your EQ then!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Loving my EQ...most people will say it is useless...I say to them, send me your EQ then!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I agree, I am enjoying the shit out of some EQ right now.

Same here I might even go og style and run it solo prob with trt dose of test with some winny on the back

EQ is the shit! Ppl just bitch bc its such a slow ester

Top Bottom