Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the SARMS....(log)

So yesterday was my push day.

Everything went well...huge session at the gym. Strength increased on some exercises, others were the same. Definately feeling better pumps and energy at the gym. The GW is also giving a nice boost in endurance.

I appear leaner and meaner! ha ha...but like I said in my earlier post no weight decreases so far.

I've cleaned up my diet even more this week. High Protein, very little carbs and protein.

Today I will be doing abs and cardio...aiming to burn 300 calories through cardio alone.

Will keep u guys updated.

And thanks waco, i'll be checking out ur log...

dont swet the scale bro.. you could be unknowingly re comping...
on a natty cut the scale works good as a quick reference. but with "assistance" i would lean more to the tape measure. jmho

thanks jigga...i see u used to folow my beast log too. Thanks for follwing and being there thruout

round2, yea i guess I need to bust out the tape measure! I'm definately more leaner even though its only been a week and a half...and my mid section appears smaller....but i didnt do any measurements. I'll attend to this ASAP and post up my measurements for the areas im trying to lose some bf

Reading a bit more on this forum and honestly, with the triple stack, people dont seem to report big drops in bf :S its making me SO worried cause thats the main reason I got onto sarms. Muscle wise im fine, but the reason i also considered s4 and osta was because i didnt want to LOSE muscle while dropping large bf...i couldnt really care to add more but if im losing heaps of bf and still gain a little muscle than thats awesome. I just dont want to COMPROMISE losing fat =(

Feeling depressed guys....

thanks jigga...i see u used to folow my beast log too. Thanks for follwing and being there thruout

round2, yea i guess I need to bust out the tape measure! I'm definately more leaner even though its only been a week and a half...and my mid section appears smaller....but i didnt do any measurements. I'll attend to this ASAP and post up my measurements for the areas im trying to lose some bf

Reading a bit more on this forum and honestly, with the triple stack, people dont seem to report big drops in bf :S its making me SO worried cause thats the main reason I got onto sarms. Muscle wise im fine, but the reason i also considered s4 and osta was because i didnt want to LOSE muscle while dropping large bf...i couldnt really care to add more but if im losing heaps of bf and still gain a little muscle than thats awesome. I just dont want to COMPROMISE losing fat =(

Feeling depressed guys....
dont sweat it bro...
your diet is what is going to determine what you get out of this cycle. strength gains may just have to be a bonus. age old facts eat at surplus you gain. eat at defiant you lose eat at maintenance and you maintain.
dont get down bud. get moving. keep up with your weight training and kill the cardio beyond just burning a few cals.
eat right train hard and win big!!!
you got this sh*t kicked allready you just dont know it yet.....

dont sweat it bro...
your diet is what is going to determine what you get out of this cycle. strength gains may just have to be a bonus. age old facts eat at surplus you gain. eat at defiant you lose eat at maintenance and you maintain.
dont get down bud. get moving. keep up with your weight training and kill the cardio beyond just burning a few cals.
eat right train hard and win big!!!
you got this sh*t kicked allready you just dont know it yet.....

Ur the man bro. I was feeling down the other day and u brought me right back up. I just needed a little boost....thanks bro, ur words have been very motivating, encouraging and supportive.

I did my pull workout yesterday and i killed all my PR's...amazing pump and feeling! My body is just so f**ked today. Im in so much muscular pain! ha ha ha

I did cardio today from 30 mins but on a inclince and HIIT training method. I was toast!

I'll keep it up and thanks for ur support. I'll KILL THAT SHIT going forward!

Have an awesome day!

Hey totally unrelated question here, but during your beast cycle did your cardio suffer? like did you find you had less endurance and stuff? I know Tren is pretty harsh on the cardio. On the flip side sarms seem to be wicked for cardio and cutting/ recomp. Keep up the good work!

Hey totally unrelated question here, but during your beast cycle did your cardio suffer? like did you find you had less endurance and stuff? I know Tren is pretty harsh on the cardio. On the flip side sarms seem to be wicked for cardio and cutting/ recomp. Keep up the good work!

Bro to be honest I BEARLY did any cardio while on my beast cycle. I used to get CRAZY shin splints...therefore I just concentrated on eating and lifting big...

Sorry I couldnt be of much help. But if u asked me cardio in the bedroom....then yes, i used to get out of breath pretty quickly when i used to f**k my girl...cramps etc as well! lol...

A week after the beast everything "cardio" wise was fine ; ) LOL

True story.,...

ok so UPDATE time!!!

I weighed my self this morning and I was 87.7kg/193lbs!

So basically I lost 1.1kg/2.5lbs....

I know nothing to get excited about but the mirror tells me im more leaner, appear bigger yet my weight dropped! That only means it could be fat. Plus this week I could have been even STRICTER with my diet and cardio, so its good to see positive results despite my habits.

This has given me the motivation to KILL THAT SHIT. Imma stay super clean this week and run like a madman...lets see if we can drop another kilo or 2lbs this week...

Top Bottom