Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effects of Clen

BIGJuice

On an on/off cycle of clen for 7-8 weeks (100 novagam pills) what can I expect in terms of results? Fat loss/ weight loss? I am looking just for BF loss, definition and a six pack...not necessarily weight loss...Is this gonan do it?

Depends on how your diet and training are. Are you stacking it with anything?

To answer your question, yes, you can lose some BF% on clen, how much is up to YOU :)

Bro clen's not just going to create a six pack for ya. And - if your looking for bf loss but no weight loss then mathmatically your looking for lbm gain. Clen clearly won't do that (in of itself). It will help with bf loss if the diet is there, thats pretty much it. To get a defined midsection, or six pack as you say (if you have the genetic ab structure), you'll need to get under 8% bf, and maybe closer to 6%. Proper diet & training will do most of that, clen is merely an assistance.

Sawastea and Stillgoing have excellent points. Sure clen targets brown fat cells and with a proper diet you can trim up. But clens side effects are a pain in the ass. Headaches, blurred vision, tremors, and worst of all you stay HOT all the time. What else would you expect from a thermogenic?

At 19 years old your metabolism should still be relatively high. Just watch your diet and take advantage of your youth. Seriously, at your age a six pack should not be a problem.

To answer all questions... I am currently on the atkins diet and working out about 4 days a week.. I eat usually when I can...tahts usually 2-3 times... lunch and dinner are u uuslaly a half a chicken, a burger no bun, green beans, and a salad...same for dinner.... any ideas for stacking... i am trying very hard for the 6 pack...please help!!!

Yeah, at 19 you don't need clen at all right now. Your height and weight are perfect in that you could easily get where you want to be with a proper strict diet and bust-ass training. Wait maybe five or so years or until your metabolism begins to slow down a bit before using the clen. Personally I noticed a huge drop in metabolism from 21-24. Up until I was 21, I could diet down real easily without any thermogenics. Now it is a bit harder to lose bodyfat so thermogenics help now when dieting. But eat correctly and stay on a strict diet and you'll get where you want to be.

Top Bottom