Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug screening steroids

jude26logs

Hey I am 26 years old and finishing up my degree in medical field as a tech assistant and radiology nurse. It is a good paying hospital job and I’ve gotten several offers so far. The thing is I have been using steroids for 3 years off and on, including deca durabolin which I know takes a long time to leave the system. Would that be flagged when I get my drug screening done?

I dont think jobs test for steroids, most test for real drugs like heroin, amphetamines etc, unless you're playing sports I doubt steroid testing is an issue.

Hey I am 26 years old and finishing up my degree in medical field as a tech assistant and radiology nurse. It is a good paying hospital job and I’ve gotten several offers so far. The thing is I have been using steroids for 3 years off and on, including deca durabolin which I know takes a long time to leave the system. Would that be flagged when I get my drug screening done?

Everyone covered it here.

Only certain jobs test for Steroids.

Top Bottom