Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply (test,tren,anadrol) log

Had a couple rough 2 weeks. I have been moving all my stuff after work into my girlfriends house. So that has taken up my nights after work. Then organizing and situating everything. I haven't had the time to update this or post on the threads. For that I am very sorry and I'm back now. I haven't lifted for 2 weeks. I started lifting this week. I had to go get a gym membership. I was lifting at home. I moved 40 mins away from where I was. I've hit chest back and arms this week so far. I am at 202 lbs. Started at 187. A week without anadrol. The anadrol was making me get very hot and sweat alot evem when sitting still. Pretty sure thsts high blood pressure so I cut it from 100 to 50 mg and ran it for like a week or two longer till the pills ran out. I'm feeling good. Very strong and huge pumps still in gym. Not eating enough probably. Consuming as much protein as I can. Will update more info in a day or two.

Had a couple rough 2 weeks. I have been moving all my stuff after work into my girlfriends house. So that has taken up my nights after work. Then organizing and situating everything. I haven't had the time to update this or post on the threads. For that I am very sorry and I'm back now. I haven't lifted for 2 weeks. I started lifting this week. I had to go get a gym membership. I was lifting at home. I moved 40 mins away from where I was. I've hit chest back and arms this week so far. I am at 202 lbs. Started at 187. A week without anadrol. The anadrol was making me get very hot and sweat alot evem when sitting still. Pretty sure thsts high blood pressure so I cut it from 100 to 50 mg and ran it for like a week or two longer till the pills ran out. I'm feeling good. Very strong and huge pumps still in gym. Not eating enough probably. Consuming as much protein as I can. Will update more info in a day or two.

Mike welcome back
lets get your food intake up big time

Top Bottom