Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does Vince Taylor really have calf implants?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I heard this mentioned and was wondering. Because he is still the IFBB pro with the most collective wins. And I thought implants were illegal. If so, how did he compete for so long?

Anal AssPlorer said:

Meaning what? Did Arnold have implants?

Rumored to have had the first implants or possible silicone injections...

Arnold and Flex both have them, its a well known fact in the bodybuilding community/subculture. peace

I heard about Flex's, based on Shawn Ray's accusation of him. But they (the judges) supposingly checked Flex and he was cleared. Another account was that the doctors made the incision in the bottom of the foot. Which sounds extremely unlikely.

But I have never heard that about Arnold. Why doesn't he have scars back there then?

Anal AssPlorer said:
I heard about Flex's, based on Shawn Ray's accusation of him. But they (the judges) supposingly checked Flex and he was cleared. Another account was that the doctors made the incision in the bottom of the foot. Which sounds extremely unlikely.

But I have never heard that about Arnold. Why doesn't he have scars back there then?

Have you seen them up close of something-----

There are a lot more pros then just the two above that have calf-implants---a few have chest implants---

regardless of what you read, implants are not illegal in compt.----they are just not talked about---neither is liposuction and etching---and many other procedures----

by the way about arnold, his calfs just showed up one day---take a look at his body today(if you ever get a chance)----everything is smaller except his calfs--maybe he only trains calfs now(haha)--------

you can get a set calfs out here in cali for less 3000 grand---and you will not see scars---hell most people have scars on their legs from shaving away------

Flex had an some scans of his calves done and no implants were shown. BUT he did have some internal and external scarring. He has scars on the soles of his feet and said he stepped on something, glass I believe. I find it hard to believe both feet have the same scars by accident.

It is also rumored that Lou Ferrigno has calf implants.

Ferrigno has implants.Wheelers calves are just synthol.Just look at any photo showing them,it's obvious and they look really bad now-all lumpy!

Top Bottom