Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does THC diminish test?

triangle44

I was curious to know if THC in marijuana had a negative effect on muscle and testosterone gains? I have heard different opinions but I can’t quite find concrete evidence. What do you guys think ?

I was curious to know if THC in marijuana had a negative effect on muscle and testosterone gains? I have heard different opinions but I can’t quite find concrete evidence. What do you guys think ?

From what I've looked at the answer is yes.

one thing to take note of is that it can lower sperm count... im an advocate of its use and i have done extensive research and tested myself on how it affects test levels and while its possible it could increase estrogen, the chance of any sort of decrease in test that is more than minimal is highly unlikely

I agree with Dylan. The effects will be minimal. If you weight yourself with a t-shirt on vs naked will you weight more? Yes, you will. But does it matter? See my point? And I do not use cannabis in any form just to be clear.

Top Bottom