Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does massage therapy promote muscle growth?

shits incredible get one at least once a month if u can my calves grow tons from deep tissure massagee get any of jay cutler or olypia dvd id say most pros get massage once a week most be something to itt :Chef:

awesome,, I forgot about gettin em ,, always givin em.. I also know that massaging a yur
scalp helps with potential hairloss too,, because blood doesnt flow to Hair follicles, on your head!! especially if there is DHT in your blood due to gear, ,, sort of off topic but hey ,, Huge Muscular Hair is Back this season :p

camshaft said:
i know it increases blood flow so i was just curious

Yes it does. A vigorous massage slightly tears muscle fibers the same way weight lifting does, and growth occurs in the regeneration process. That's why you should also STRETCH!!. Deep stretching for 60 seconds per muscle group works wonders. Your elongating and tearing the muscle fibers and stimulating new growth.

BigAndy69 said:
I get ART about twice a week and I get a regular massage once a week.

If you have the money, go for it, it really does make a difference.

Amen to the ART brother, worked miracles on my shoulder, you have to get it done several times, but it gets the knots out and lets the fucker track right.

Top Bottom