Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone have trouble sleeping when taking dbol,prop,eq, or a combo of any

AlPhASiLvErBaCk

i'm asking because i have been on dbol now for three weeks, and the prop and eq for 1 week, i am getting maybe 4 hours of sleep a night, for the past week and i think it's the dbol, any ideas?when i'm not sitting in a chair staring and drooling from lack of sleep,i'm walking around like the biggest grumpiest asshole on the planet

I’ve read from several people who had problems falling asleep on dbal, not anything to serious however. It’s could be your stack contributing more onto you problem. A friend of my mine took two weeks off from work in order to recuperate from lack of sleep.

I might get flamed for this but a little joint before going to bed might help immensely.. Now I dont say to roll big fat joints all day long, just a tiny one prior to sleep.. Thats what I did in my test/dbol cycle and slept like a baby.

I might get flamed for this but a little joint before going to bed might help immensely.. Now I dont say to roll big fat joints all day long, just a tiny one prior to sleep.. Thats what I did in my test/dbol cycle and slept like a baby.

That was funny, lol!!

I usually put a somewhat of a boring movie 30 minutes before going to bed, that always knocks me out cold!!

I have trouble sleeping on D-Bol. Usually I'm out cold up until 12 in the afternoon, but with d-bol (anabol) I wake up at 7 a.m. every morning.

Sleeplessness

My first cycle of d-bol/deca kept me up all night. I hated it. Slept like 2 hrs a night if that sometimes.I got Ambien for my 2nd cycle, it works like charm. The insomnia effect wore of though by the time my 2nd cycle was over. Did a 3rd cycle, and no more problems with sleeping ever.

Yes, before starting juice a couple of years ago I had no problems sleeping whatsoever. Right after I started test and deca I couldn't sleep. I was upset because it was a full circle, I mean one takes the juice to be stronger and get better results at the gym but if you don't sleep you have no energy to work out. So I asked my doc to prescribe me Ambien, and it works for me.

I sleep like a baby on dbol. Test gives me insomnia though.

Top Bottom