Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else remember Gehrkes from Brazil?

gorillahung

Gehrkes was a source that openly posted on this forum way back in the Mesozoic Era (geology humor). Anyway, I'd wire that son of a beast some money and two or three weeks later I'd get a package from Sao Paulo. It was all pharma grade back then! I remember he ran out of dbol one time so I told him to just send me sustanon instead. That sus was the most potent shit I'd ever tried. 2cc's for 6 weeks made me the strongest I'd ever been in my life!

Mods, if this no longer conforms to the rules, feel free to delete it but back in the day this forum was the wild west with sources and scammers. People would post threads about which sources came through and which ones they didn't get their order from.

Absolutely, He took the better part of a year to get me my order. Stuff came but looked very suspect. Forgot what I ordered. Very nice man, though.

Absolutely, He took the better part of a year to get me my order. Stuff came but looked very suspect. Forgot what I ordered. Very nice man, though.

He strung me out for a while on what would be my final order with him. The problem was that he was out of stock of the dbol I ordered. He wouldn't tell me that he was out of stock since he already received my money, he just kept me hanging while he awaited more inventory. When he finally came clean and admitted he was out of stock he asked if there was something else he had that I wanted. I said no problem, just send me my $300 worth in sustanon amps instead. He had good pharma grade Organon Sustanon. He wrote back and sounded surprised that I wasn't angry. He told me I was very kind to him and he sent me $400 worth of the sustanon even though I only paid him $300. I thought that was good customer service for someone running an illegal business, LOL. Although I'm not sure if he was doing anything illegal as far as Brazil's laws. I think the USA has the strictest drug laws in the world regarding testosterone. Even in the UK, it's at least legal to possess for personal use despite being illegal to distribute.

I don't know of him specifically but it is funny to hear stories of these old sources. There are so many that come and go and there have been some damn good ones!

Top Bottom