Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With a Doc or Not with a Doc

TallChinese

High End Bro
Platinum
hey hey boys and girls....

I went to the doctor yesterday.. yeah a doctor who gives 'shots'...

Told him I was planning to go on -

10 weeks -
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Winny 50mg ED
Arimidex 0.25mg ED
Clomid afterwards

He then suggested that I should do Deca. He said he would start with 100/week... then up it according to my progress. To the point when the progress has plateaued off, he would add Test Prop (that's what I 'demanded'!)...

Should I stick to the doc? or do my own stuff?

Last edited:
shit im surprised you had a doc offer to do that...sounds pretty cool. He said he would start with 100 and it sounds like he would go up.

First you guys bitch that docs know shit about AS and then when one steps up to offer his support, you bitch at him for not giving more?!?!?!.....where does it end?

You know my opinion.

T

As I always say: Don't just do it, do it right. If the doc is offering to prescribe Deca, great, but at 100mg, this is a joke and one uninformed doc. Even I know to prescribe 400mg IM weekly for Deca..and what do i know?

he said he was offering to start at 100....he didnt say he would stay at 100 come hell or high water.

T

Do it on your own.. By the time deca plateaues, and you start your prop, you're looking at 6 month cycle of weak dosages.

thanks guys... some very useful insights....

the thing is.. I can always tell him that I want 300 deca per week, and stack it with something from the beginning... he's pretty open-minded... the reason why he suggested deca was because that's something readily available...

the good thing to stick with a doc (in the absence of a training partner who does gear also) is that he can provide the service of blood pressure taking, blood test, etc etc.. and I don't have to stab myself .. he does it!

Yeah?

Top Bottom