Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need to be a certain bf% to do aas?

howarddog11

Im thinking of running my first cycle but I wanted to ask what you guys recommend my minimum bf% should be ? I actually don’t know what my current % is but what do you guys think is the most efficient way of finding out ? I heard the scales you can buy are not very accurate.

For sure the lower you bf% the better results you will see. Keeping a strict diet in check will facilitate what your trying to accomplish on cycle.

it actually works both ways

if you are super lean that is an indicator that you simply do not eat enough too

it also depends on your goals.. if you just care about strength then i don't have a problem using steroids at 15%. but if you want to get ripped then using them at that body fat is pointless because why get ripped when your rips are covered up by fat? makes no sense. if that is your goals and you can't see your abs then don't waste your time.. cut down first

Most body fat scales are extremely inaccurate. You might as well roll 3 dice, add up the numbers and use that. The only body fat testing measurement that has merit is a DEXA scan - and you need to go to a university to get it done.

It's recommended to be below 12% body fat before starting any steroid cycle. If you can see the outline of your abs, then your body fat is at the right level to start a steroid cycle.

you are best to be around 12-13%.. most people say at least 15% but in all honestly that is too high.. you are FAR FAR more susceptible to side effects rather than being in the right condition and it could be very problematic...

Top Bottom