Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys cum faster when on AS??

Do you guys cum faster when on a cycle?

• Sure am... poke and burn!!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Hell no... i'm a stacked beast!!

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck I wish I could cum fast. I have to fuck for an hour or so until my girl's pussy starts hurting. Then she sucks me until her mouth starts hurting. Then she jerks me off until her arms start hurting. Finally, I have to jerk off. and if I am lucky, I don't run out of lube before I finish. This is not an exaggeration either. Especially, if I am on anadrol.

My girl has just about decided to let me fuck someone else, just so I can give her pussy a rest. (I guess she doesn't know, I have already got 3 more on the side.).

Yes I have the same problem after my first orgasm, that can last about 20min. I guess, but each one after the first one is really hard for me to cum. Anyone has this problem out of juice too, and how do you handle it?:confused:

it gets aggravating i fucked 3 different chicks in three different nights and i only came once and i had to frickin try my hardest to even dribble cum:licker:

10 year thread?? Lol ; ) buttt I can't last more than a couple mins on cycle but with fad agretsis I'm up ready to attack in a few more! And I can't keep my eyes off the reception girls ass at my gym man it's sweet and she's wearing old style pig tails today argh!!get in workout think back and bis lol

Why bump a 10 year old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom