Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do top bodybuildes worry about dying young?

gorillahung

Look at the top pros from the 90's that have died in their 40's. I still can't get the images out of my head of Kovacs at his final competition looking horrible and sickly deformed. I just wonder if this is a concern for top level competitors. As a middle aged man that's used some smaller amounts of gear, I wonder if I'm damaging anything. So far my medical labs don't indicate anything out of the ordinary except for the fact that I'm diabetic due to crappy genetics.

As the saying goes 'ignorance is bliss'.

I had a very close friend pass away from kidney failure recently and it was largely due to steroid abuse. He had all the tell tale signs that it was coming but he was scared to come off. So much of his identity was wrapped around being large and muscular that he ignored all the warning signs.

When it really comes down to it, what is good for bodybuilding is not good for health. Steroids and excessive amounts of food are very hard on the body. There is reason why people in Asia who eat minimal calories and almost starvation level diets live the longest.

Get blood work done regularly and keep on eye on your health. That's the best prevention step you can make.

The 90s were an age like no other. The Bronze, the Golden and in bodybuilding they were the Stupid Age. Products like GHB and ephedrine were in many products before the pseudo - steroid pro-hormones. Also, Synthol ads were in BB mags. Also, I would say they were top only that they appeared in magazines. To you young people, magazines were like the internet, but on paper. Steroids never killed anyone. The aggrevated cancer cells and enlarged/inflamed organs did. Put pro wrestlers along side and you can fill a cemetery with them.

do bodybuilders worry about dying young?
do accountants worry about dying young?

you can say the same thing about any group.

people don't care about their health.. to me its selfishness. it is their loved ones who suffer when they pass. eat healthy, exercise daily, dont abuse drugs/alcohol, sleep well and you will live longer and healthier.

I feel like a hypocrite posting this because I use gear but the amount of gear I take is so minimal compared to what these guys do/did. I think the gear I've used has helped me lose some fat and gain a bit of muscle. I'm still not as lean as I should be but that's gradually changing. Getting leaner has helped my diabetes for certain.

... Guys from the 1960's , who did mild dosages, looked great into their 50's, 60's and 70's. All pharm grade. No vet gear.

The problems started in the 90's. Not only were guys getting sick and dying young, but they looked like shit after they stopped training.

Today, Using Tren, GH, peptides, 16 week cycles and newbies using a gram a week without even knowing what PCT is are all too commonplace. So, you do the math.

... Guys from the 1960's , who did mild dosages, looked great into their 50's, 60's and 70's. All pharm grade. No vet gear.

The problems started in the 90's. Not only were guys getting sick and dying young, but they looked like shit after they stopped training.

Today, Using Tren, GH, peptides, 16 week cycles and newbies using a gram a week without even knowing what PCT is are all too commonplace. So, you do the math.

don't you think the general population as a whole got lazy during the tech economic boom? labor jobs got replaced by desk jobs. today we spend the whole day at our jobs on the computer in an office. when we come home we watch a couple hours of tv.

I read a british study that said people who work office jobs must exercise 1 hour everyday or they will die young.

I think just like any professional athlete they know the risks when being involved. It is unfortunate that a lot of people just don't care and continue to abuse steroids, HGH, Insulin, diuretics, etc...

Top Bottom