Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP flu symptoms

was wondering how to best counteract stuffy head flu symptoms while taking DNP. i started taking Lipokinetix 6 a day and ughhhh. took it for 3 days and felt i caught a cold (could have caught one from my roomate tho). i gotta work so i stopped taking it and took some benadryll. want to take DNP but i dont want my sinuses to have a knife in them. anyone with experience and some ideas on how to counteract this problem? i dont mind heat but hard to think na blow my nose at the same time. benadryll makes me sleepy - will ECA stack on top of this work? also if this happens with LipoK will it happen 4sure with dnp?:confused:

Some good advice at http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=3414&goto=newpost

interested in any other feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have a sore throat and my last dose was last thursday evening. I just carried around a bottle of dayquil and tylenol sore throat and drank those all the damn time:) My flu symptoms were pretty bad but no other complaints.

when i went off dnp i got flulike symptoms. i think it was caused by hypoglycemia. are you getting nightmares? if so you could have hypoglycemia.

Top Bottom