Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol - Facts and Dangers Video by Dylan Gemelli

there are some excellent facts brought up in this video guys... definitely take the time to watch it...

As always, another great video by Dylan, doing a great service out there for newbs and bodybuilders alike.
With the release of Dianabulk (MyProH) tho, why not run this nowadays, instead of oldskool DBol. I mean, Dianabulk now has an anti-estro/anti-prolactin included, its legal, it's like an entire cycle in-one,etc. So many reasons to run this baby instead of Dbol nowadays.

As always, another great video by Dylan, doing a great service out there for newbs and bodybuilders alike.
With the release of Dianabulk (MyProH) tho, why not run this nowadays, instead of oldskool DBol. I mean, Dianabulk now has an anti-estro/anti-prolactin included, its legal, it's like an entire cycle in-one,etc. So many reasons to run this baby instead of Dbol nowadays.

It's also 5 times the price. Dbol has been proven time and time again.. the way it makes you feel is like nothing else

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have been cycling about ten years. I always shied away from orals due to potential sides such as liver/kidney damage. i wanted to try something different, bit the bulleta and added dbol with test/deca. this is best cycle I have ever done. i like the rounder look i have gotten. (see recent pic in member photo section)

recently had blood work done and my kidney/liver readings were normal. i didn't get tested for cholesterol this time around. i gotta admit juice makes my BP higher than it would be but not out of control . i do a lot of cardio though for a sport i play i think that helps. i am an older guy now gotta watch this kinda stuff. like anything genetics play a role in side effects from juice. i am lucky i seem to handle them well.

Great vid bro... If you haven't subscribed to the youtube channel you definitely should everyone.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

hopefully this video provides some nice guidance for everyone considering dbol or wanting to learn about it... there's plenty more vids coming... make sure to subscribe to the youtube channel!

Top Bottom