Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca=stupid.

needingJuice

It seriously pisses me off to see people mess with it at all. It seems so obsolete in todays gear workd. There are soooo many great alternatives. The gains seem to be fantastic but damn for the sides why not just go tren...and even cut up on top of the muscle mass you would gain?
People are dumb

Deca vs tren sides ? Really ?

I use both and alot of both for many years , deca does nothing to me sides wise , nice slow gains over a long period , eq for me is waste of time even at 1200mg a week . Tren is a Completly different animal , I love both but hands down tren has the worst sides out there

Anything that's not working at 1200mgs a week is probably bunk? And considering the mass, fat loss, and the fact that tren can do it weeks faster than deca? Yah id say tren is better hands down

Deca sides? I can't say I have had any from Deca, not even the notoriously difficult recovery. Tren sides? Lets not even go there.

Comparing the two: ridiculous.

What works well for one person might not work well for another, and what gives bad sides for one person might not give any to another. Deca is great for some people, and bad for others. I do think people should be properly prepared if they are going to use it however (prami/caber, great PCT, etc)

For me: Deca=good gains, great mood, no noticeable sides Tren=great gains, terrible mood, hair loss, cystic acne, insomnia, general sense of malaise/feeling unhealthy
therefore for me...deca wins hands down.

It seriously pisses me off to see people mess with it at all. It seems so obsolete in todays gear workd. There are soooo many great alternatives. The gains seem to be fantastic but damn for the sides why not just go tren...and even cut up on top of the muscle mass you would gain?
People are dumb

I couldn't agree with you more. Hate the stuff... Gave me the worst sides of any aas I've ever used, and horrible recovery. I'll never touch the stuff again.

You know what pisses ME off? When people come in here and think they have the right to call people dumb. Just because sides were bad for you doesn't mean they were bad with someone else. And your using sides as your argument but tren is one of the worst aas, if not THE worst aas for sides. This thread is pointless.

Top Bottom