Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-durabolin

I just got off a cycle of Norma Hellas 200 mg deca just check the pics form other posts and make sure they look the same. Look to see if they spelled everything correctly and look to see if the edges are squared off or rounded. Also look to see if the name has block letters or if the letters are pointed towards the end of the N

Deca-Durabolin is the "Product Name" for Organons Nandrolone Decanoate. Deca-Durabolin only comes in 50mg amps and 200mg 2ml vials. Nandrolone comes in many different concentrations though.

Norandren is nandrolone too I guess.

Do you guys now if it(Norandren 200) exists in 200mgxml,50ml jug?I've seen it from a source with the 50mgxml,50ml,and the 200mgxml,10ml.

Body said:
Deca-Durabolin is the "Product Name" for Organons Nandrolone Decanoate. Deca-Durabolin only comes in 50mg amps and 200mg 2ml vials. Nandrolone comes in many different concentrations though.

This is correct, although it does come in a 100mg, 1ml vial also. The 200mg version is 100mg/ml and it is a 2ml vial, therefore 2ml=200mg.

Top Bottom