Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and test e cycle

Matt2489

I'm looking for some advise on my diet during my next cycle. I'm doing 50mg dbol per day for 6 weeks and 1000mg of test e per week for 12 weeks. I'm 5'10" 27 years old,175 lbs with12% bf. My problem is I am working out of town and I'm living in a hotel room for the next few month and I am having a problem with consuming proper cals. I'm looking to gain at least 15lbs and am currently consuming approx 4500 cals per day. Is that enough? Any suggestions on what to eat? Let me add that I am new to msg boards but not to cycles.

I'm looking for some advise on my diet during my next cycle. I'm doing 50mg dbol per day for 6 weeks and 1000mg of test e per week for 12 weeks. I'm 5'10" 27 years old,175 lbs with12% bf. My problem is I am working out of town and I'm living in a hotel room for the next few month and I am having a problem with consuming proper cals. I'm looking to gain at least 15lbs and am currently consuming approx 4500 cals per day. Is that enough? Any suggestions on what to eat? Let me add that I am new to msg boards but not to cycles.

Any particular reason your hitting a gram a week?
I'm 5'8 200... Never done more than 700mg of anything.

Whoa bro, you've cycled before, and you are 175?

you should cut the dbol back to 4 weeks, and a gram of test is just unnecessary.....

4500cals is enough, make sure it's clean though.

Seriously think about your health bro. What is your pct? What do you have for cycle support supps? Aromatose inhibitor?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

No reason to exceed 40mgs of legit dbol and 500mgs of legit test at 5'10'' 175 & 12%bf....something doesn't add up

I am gonna run clomid and novidex for pct. I was 185 during my last cycle of test e and eq. But my diet hasn't been good for the last few months and I lost 10 lbs. it is extremely hard for me to keep on weight. I have only up'd my cals over the past 2 weeks. I have 10mg blue harts from Thailand and luxis lab test e from Germany. This is my 4th 12 week test e cycle and I have always done 1000mg a week. Is pct gonna be enough? Maybe I will cut back on the dose this time...

1-12 Test E 500mgs/week
1-4 Dbol 40mgs ED

PCT:
Clomid: 25,25,25,25
Post cycle/Unleashed
Forma Stanzol
DAA powder from NTBM

1-12 Test E 500mgs/week
1-4 Dbol 40mgs ED

PCT:
Clomid: 25,25,25,25
Post cycle/Unleashed
Forma Stanzol
DAA powder from NTBM

Is post cycle/unleashed and forma stanzol sold over the counter? If I take all this is nolvadex even necessary?

Top Bottom