Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crohn's/colitis and AAS

shortstack

Banned
Hey guys I have been trying for 8 months now to try get some info on how anabolic steroids would affect someone with crohns or colitis? Some guys have flared after taking gear and others have not. GI's (gastroenterologists say it will make my disease flare. Flex wheeler claims to have colitis so...? And Peter Neilsen (mr universe 1985) had crohn's. I wrote him and he said to stay away it will cause flare ups and to "buy my book on dieting". which i think is bs. You cant gain any weight whatsoever while flaring up! So I dont freaking know??
Any help would be so much appreciated.
thanks

-shortstack

hey whats up blewsw32,
i know you helped me b4, but im just trying to get some new insight... how you been man?

shortstack said:
hey whats up blewsw32,
i know you helped me b4, but im just trying to get some new insight... how you been man?
I'm surviving SS. Have you tried obtaining real var and incorporating it as th e study I posted definitely shows positive results with crohns and allows for an increased body-weight index with limited flare-ups. Deca can also be used but at the expense of libido, but if you flare-up from minimum amounts of test to sustain the libido ie. 100mgs/wk, then you might want to ditch the Deca-Bitch if libido and sexual function is a primary concern. Also I definitely recomend the HGH if you have a legitimate sourse and at a decent price.

Bro...You have to try something for yourself to know for sure, as you might not experience the same reaction as everyone else with crohns,IBS or ulcerative colitis. You'll never know if you dont try. You can always back off if the effects become too uncomfortable

Good Luck and keep me informed. Peace..B32 :)

yeah i know i should try it myself,
its just that my fking doc keeps telling me these horror stories of past client going through real bad flares from aas. and i would hate to lose 20 - 30 lbs of hard earned muscle. cause once i flare, stopping the cause wont stop the flare straight away. its a slow long drawn out irritating freaking process. but when it comes down to it i guess your right, i need to stop procratanating and try this if i really wanna find out! hey i wanting to know since you responded to my first post, what do you do for a living? just curious, sounds like your in the medical prof but i could be wrong. hey clen really gave me alot of endurance when i have taken it so dunno if that might help with your karate training? it might mess with you focus? ok man, thanks for being there!

-shortstack

my best friend has flare ups bad and hasnt had one since hes been cycling deca mostly.he used to constantly be on cortizone and losing weight and the doctors are blown away he hasnt been sick in over 6 years.when he feels hes getting sick he hits gear and it doesnt happen.

shortstack said:
Hey guys I have been trying for 8 months now to try get some info on how anabolic steroids would affect someone with crohns or colitis? Some guys have flared after taking gear and others have not. GI's (gastroenterologists say it will make my disease flare. Flex wheeler claims to have colitis so...? And Peter Neilsen (mr universe 1985) had crohn's. I wrote him and he said to stay away it will cause flare ups and to "buy my book on dieting". which i think is bs. You cant gain any weight whatsoever while flaring up! So I dont freaking know??
Any help would be so much appreciated.
thanks

-shortstack

perhaps injectables and no orals could be option? this shouldnt cause any gastro discomfort.

Yeah doudle d's first post it is to revive a post from 04 and shorty has been banned ?

Brad.

my bro-in-law (a long time ef bro but left after raw deal) had debilitating IBS--a bit of gear and it goes away. the only problem is that we are in colorado (altitude) plus long term gear can cause secondary ploycythemia (hemocrit gets way too high) so he is working on some sort of balance.

there have been a number of bros who swear by gear for ibs/crohn--just do a search

Top Bottom