Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
creatine is most definately needed unless your eating beef and fish all day.

thats where i disagree but either way its definately not going to hurt.

thats where i disagree but either way its definately not going to hurt.

Well to make a statement like that mean anything to others besodes you. You would need to come up with some research and a damn good argument. Other then that you would only be going of personal opinion and that hold no water against what i have written.

Well to make a statement like that mean anything to others besodes you. You would need to come up with some research and a damn good argument. Other then that you would only be going of personal opinion and that hold no water against what i have written.

lol well thats not going to happen. its as simple as sups vs food. i chose to use sups only to suppliment what im not getting from my diet. i use creatine to now but i didnt when i was eating beef and fish for a total of 6 times per day because i got enough creatine from that. eating beef that often and eating that much protein in general is bad for your health. the healthiest way to get your creatine needs in the sport is by using the sups but that doesnt mean that you cant get all you need from food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom