Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

constantly sick

tdidd42

does anyone get sick on test sus or prop. i have been sick for 3 weeks< and this week it took me out of gym for 4 days. anything anyone takes to help? needto you sell anything to help with immune system?

I've never been sick from gear personally, but it sounds like you either have bad gear or are having an allergic reaction to one of the esters possibly the prop. I'd quit using it.

I always get the test flu if that's what you're talking about.

i think so, i had it towards end of suspension, and just got it again when swited to prop. its all pharm grade so its clean. Never had it with test eth or cyp. just wondered if anyone else had this shit. it blows. i am doing squats and my nose runs all over the place.

i think so, i had it towards end of suspension, and just got it again when swited to prop. its all pharm grade so its clean. Never had it with test eth or cyp. just wondered if anyone else had this shit. it blows. i am doing squats and my nose runs all over the place.

pharma grade test gives the worst kind of test flu...

it sounds like sust flu... but a runny nose? you just mite "really" be sick and it mite not be the Test at all... the longest Ive heard of people getting the Sust Flu was like a week give or take

I've never been sick from gear personally, but it sounds like you either have bad gear or are having an allergic reaction to one of the esters possibly the prop. I'd quit using it.

'Sustanon flu' or 'sus flu' is a fairly common occurrence when using testosterone. The problem has been given this name by some users who experience flu-like symptoms upon commencing a testosterone cycle. It's worth noting that this problem is primarily associated with short esterified testosterones such as Propionate (including Sustanon which include a Prop/Phenylprop ester), though is possible in reality from any testosterone ester. Although there are varying opinions which suggest a cause for this issue, the properties and effects of testosterone metabolite Etiocholanone make it appear particularly plausible. Etiocholanone is a pyrogen and elevations in circulatory levels are associated with feverish effects. Propionate as we know is a fast acting ester resulting in a rapid elevation in testosterone and thus etiocholanone levels. It's certainly possible that this rapid increase results in some users experiencing flu-like symptoms during the early stages of a cycle

again appreciate it guys. I was getting nervous I am never sick this much. I will say the flu is worth doing suspension for sure, and i hope the same for prop. today will be forst day in gym since sat. thank god.

Top Bottom