Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

constantly sick

since the post i have gotten better. I am pretty sure it was the prop. but i love the compound mixed with winny. i am scared i will get sick again, i have 2 kids and they are always sick. but i would say the prop is worth it.

Wow! at this thread, I have never gotten so much as a cough off of any gear!I guess i'm immune to all those Yrs cycling!

RADAR

This has been a bad winter for alot of people as far as getting sick... and yes, stress will take a HUGE toll on your system, especially when your body is already being taxed by AAS

well, ive had my 4th shot today with the ethyl oleate. ive been using .5ml with 1ml of prop and it cuts the pain by about 80%, imo. its a slight soreness similar to test enanthate and eq. NO FLU SYMPTOMS WHATSOEVER. im so glad. i really believe that the flu-like smptoms are caused because your body thinks the injection spot is infected or has a virus due to the severe pain so your body fights it off with a fever. no injection pain=no infection/virus=no flu symptoms. try it, youll like it

Top Bottom