Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off completly from a long duration steroid regieme

Strong_Man20

Hi guys

anyway I have been on for the best part of 26 months, with moderate dosages of test between 250-500mg and sometimes high dosages with a choice of an oral steroid.

Anyway I want to completly come off now and do PCT, but I am not sure if I can recover my natural testestorone production I know if I completly come off I am in for some big loss in gains.

Well you should have been running HCG this entire time IMO, and need to start it before you even come off. Fuck bridging, you need to just come off, and expect to lose some mass.

An extended PCT will be needed.....The longer you stay on the longer the PCT IMO.

Clomid days 1-300mgs per day
days-2-9=100mgs per day
days-10-60=50mgs per day....Thats right 60days of clomid

Run Nolva@ 20mgs per day throughout.

Good Luck.

Since you have been on for such a long time I recommend you take HCG at 1000iu's per day ,the last 10 days of your cycle.

Normally I think that running HCG through an entire cycle is a much better option.

I agree you should have been using hcg all along. I am doing something similiar. I have been on 250mg test/100mg primo every week since jan 1. I went up in dose for about a month. I plan to stay at this level til November, do a 16 week big cycle then back down again. You may have to run pct 2-3 times to get fully functioning.
As for me i'm now 40 so i'm considering staying on for the duration.

Top Bottom