Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cjc ghrp cycle question

stren004

Hi folks, I need some info on what dosage and cycling time of cjc should be convenient for aid muscle gain and GH production, and also I need to know about how good results are when running it by itself thanks.

The problem with peptides is that the market is full of fakes. Peptides used to be awesome when they first came out but now it's a total crap shoot as to what you get. Almost everyday someone comes on the board and creates a thread talking about some of the weird side effects they are experiencing from using peptides. I've seen some really weird rashes and lumps from using peptides. Unless you are 100% confident on your source, I would stay away from peptides all together.

The best way to use GHRP and CJC is to dose 100mcg of GHRP + 100mcg of CJC w/o dac 3-4 times per day on an empty stomach. You don't want to eat anything for 15-20 minutes after the injection because it'll blunt the HGH pulse.

Personally, I would use the SARM nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
Nutrobal is an HGH analogue just like GHRPs but it is much stronger and doesn't require injections. You can order it from the approved SARMS source of the board sarms1.com.

Nutrobal triumphs peptides in every way in my opinion.

i totally agree. things are not the way they were 5 or 10 years ago. the peptide market is over ran by fakes.. the legit companies have been driven out of business by competitors who undercut prices with shit products.

you really should stick with the sarms1 brand and take advantage of what they have to offer.. at least you know you are getting legit things

The problem with peptides is that the market is full of fakes. Peptides used to be awesome when they first came out but now it's a total crap shoot as to what you get. Almost everyday someone comes on the board and creates a thread talking about some of the weird side effects they are experiencing from using peptides. I've seen some really weird rashes and lumps from using peptides. Unless you are 100% confident on your source, I would stay away from peptides all together.

The best way to use GHRP and CJC is to dose 100mcg of GHRP + 100mcg of CJC w/o dac 3-4 times per day on an empty stomach. You don't want to eat anything for 15-20 minutes after the injection because it'll blunt the HGH pulse.

Personally, I would use the SARM nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
Nutrobal is an HGH analogue just like GHRPs but it is much stronger and doesn't require injections. You can order it from the approved SARMS source of the board sarms1.com.

Nutrobal triumphs peptides in every way in my opinion.

This protocol is supposedly the best one you can have. But getting legit peptides... I already got burnt with it.

Muskate gives you a good dosing protocol but how confident are you on your source? Peptide market is so full of fake powder right now its crazy. Anyone can put stuff in a vial and sell it as peptides. It is a completely unregulated industry. So are SARMS This is why we are lucky to have a few good sources when it comes to SARMS and HGH analogues. Go with sarms1 and try out nutrobal.

Top Bottom