Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

big4rt

I have it in both hands/wrist. Has anyone here had it? Did you have the surgery? What was it like? How long did it take to recover.

We perform this procedure every day on patients. It is extremely easy and recovery is also pretty fast as well. An average person can go back to work in a few days. For a bodybuilder though, the recovery back to 100% may be a little slow. Obviously because of the ammount of stress that is put on the hands and wrists. Have you tried any type of physical therapy or wear any kind of splints while you are sleeping at night? If not giv it a try before you have surgery. This can really help to alleivate some of your symptoms. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I went out and bought some splints yesterday per the doctors orders. My finger tips are still numb as hell and this sucks. I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks, Lat!!

Latamier said:
We perform this procedure every day on patients. It is extremely easy and recovery is also pretty fast as well. An average person can go back to work in a few days. For a bodybuilder though, the recovery back to 100% may be a little slow. Obviously because of the ammount of stress that is put on the hands and wrists. Have you tried any type of physical therapy or wear any kind of splints while you are sleeping at night? If not giv it a try before you have surgery. This can really help to alleivate some of your symptoms. Let me know if you have any other questions.

The doc did another emg on me. He says it is bad, and I NEED the surgery or my hand muscles may begin to waste away and I'll start dropiing things. Is it possible that these symptoms can come back after the surgery?

big4rt said:
I went out and bought some splints yesterday per the doctors orders. My finger tips are still numb as hell and this sucks. I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks, Lat!!

Try this easy exercise to stretch the tendons and ease the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.

1. Extend your wrists and fingers outward, ahead of your body, positioning your hands and fingers toward the ceiling, like you are signaling someone to "stop".

2. Wait five seconds in this position, then relax and straighten both wrists in front of the torso.

3. Keeping the arms straight out front, clench both hands in a fist.

4. Rotate the wrists down to the floor while maintaining a fist and then hold for five seconds.

5. Relax and straighten both wrists and hands into their normal position and repeat the above steps for as many as five to seven more times.

Top Bottom