Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Proviron CAUSE gyno?

But Proviron supresses SHBG so it does the exact opposite. It revents e from forming in the first place. Is everyone not understanding this or am I missing something here?

Nelson -

I undertand, because proviron prevents e from forming in the first place is what makes it such a good protection gear, better than nolvadex because I believe nolvadex only blocks the ability of estrogen to bind and activate receptors in certain tissues.

Therefore, proviron is actually one step ahead as anti-e prevention. Also means less water retention because of much lower levels of e.

cheers

hi nelson

u are acting exactly how I did. But Nandi`s point is that blocking SHBG means that hormones are released. Since it has a lower affinity for estrogen than testosterone then proviron will cause the SHBG to more easily displace estrogen than testosterone. As the below argument states.

Another cause of gynecomastia from estrogen excess includes steroid displacement from sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds androgens more avidly than estrogen. Thus, any condition or drug that can displace steroids from SHBG, will more easily displace estrogen, allowing for higher circulating levels of estrogen.

Also may I ask anyone for studies showing provirons effects on estrogen. i.e preventing aromitization/ blocking estrogen receptors.

Thanks

yeah i have heard that stuff about proviron a million times, but i am curious at nandi`s argument, plus studies showing proviron`s anti-estrogen effects.

Mini Viper said:
Nelson -

I undertand, because proviron prevents e from forming in the first place is what makes it such a good protection gear, better than nolvadex because I believe nolvadex only blocks the ability of estrogen to bind and activate receptors in certain tissues.

Therefore, proviron is actually one step ahead as anti-e prevention. Also means less water retention because of much lower levels of e.

cheers

Exactly. Thank you.

Just because a substance is "similar" to another substance does not mean it shares all the attributes of that substance. No one is talking about aromatization and nandi did not say that proviron causes gyno he simply suggested a mechanism whereby it might.

Would you help me out here and explain how dht slows aromatization(serious question). We all know that when test is reduced by 5a there is less test around to aromatize.

jb

Nelson Montana said:
I don't know who Nandi is, but he doesnt know what he's talking about. Proviron is basically DHT and DHT can not aromatize.

DHT also slows the conversion of T to e, making it a very effective anti e.

I believe Proviron also attaches to the aromatise more readily then testosterone which reduces the amount of estrogen created.

Care to share a reference to back that up? thanks,

jb

buckwheat1 said:
I believe Proviron also attaches to the aromatise more readily then testosterone which reduces the amount of estrogen created.

Nelson Montana said:
But Proviron supresses SHBG so it does the exact opposite. It revents e from forming in the first place. Is everyone not understanding this or am I missing something here?

Thats what I was thinking! Thats why I use it over Nolvadex. I am on proviron now 4 weeks out from the Mr.Ohio and as you will see by the pics I post later today I am not estrogenic at all! Proviron also knocks down Gyno on me faster than anything BTW.

Quad

Top Bottom