Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anyone tell me if im primary or secondary hypogonadism?

I get carried away with things, steroids included. While I did not take dosages higher then 750mg a week total compounds , ever. I wasn't paying for the juice and I loved everything about it. Having a never ending supply of goods made things very tempting - like a kid in a candy store id say. Anyway I'd take a two months off here and here and continue to cycle , not smart. Anyway my blood pressure was high for my age for a few months and I had been on for the better of two years, give or take a few months here and there. (PCT included) I said I need to chill with this and just came off with pct. I never fully recovered sex drive wasnt the same (damn homebrew tren is what it was!) , moody etc. (LOST ABOUT 25LBS OF MUSCLE OVER 6 MONTHS)So I went back on to allieviate the problems and keep my current gf. Anyway.. That ended in June(my girlfriend says) things havent been the same ever since.. I have had absolutely zero libido , sex drive, horrible depression etc.. I am living in Hawaii now and being from new england you'd think that was a godsend the weather , water etc.. Nope not when you feel as bad as I did. So I got tested and referred to an endo and now I am on HRT @ 150mg eow. I have been able to maintain a "good look" muscle etc( never stopped lifting/ eating ).. But no where near what I had. Anyway sorry for the long write up thats my story , damn adderall.

Edit: Because my girlfriend frequents this site, I wanna say publicly thank you for sticking by me when I havent been able to perform for months on end :( true <3

wow dude that sucks! Tren is a bitch to recover from for sure!When ppl post that they've been on tren for months i cringe cuz I know even 6-8 weeks cycle of tren and I;m on HRT i might add is tough enough to recover from!
I would try to pin every week if I were you and you def need to up the dose a bit. 100mg EW is a min in most cases I mean you go through all the trouble anyway and i do agree with the the other advice of perhaps increasing dose to 200mg EW.
Here is the problem with HRT, even with once a week shot your levels still go down at the end of the week which causes the yo yo effects.This yo yo effect is not good for your sex drive. Increasing the dose is one way of fixing that or you can pin 2x a week if you like needles.
Estrogen should be held in check along with the prolactin but is not necessary to keep it extremely low....honestly i have a better sex drive when estrogen is a bit on the higher end of the range. I usually take no more than 10mg of aromasin every week if im cycling 500mg of test or more a week and when only on HRT at 250mg EW i maybe take 10mg aromasin every 2 weeks

Hope this helps

I have read studies before, of people recovering from secondary hypogonadism after a long treatment with HMG and HCG. It takes time though. Like 6 months. I'll post the medical tests if I find them again.

Have you ever tried proviron???

Proviron is a steroid bro. It will only hurt if somebody is trying to recover his natural production. It would help on a TRT plan, but not on a recovery plan.

Top Bottom