Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabergoline

Bang ON DJ :biggrin:

In fact, i've been taking caber at .5mgs every 4th day since a month and boy am' i seein' a difference :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm totally convinced about prolactin levels screwing up big time in bed. I'm 37 years old and my performance wasn't what it used to be when i was 24 thereabouts; but believe me; since i've started taking caber, thats totally changed.

I'm up and ready for the next round in 10 mins or so, followed by another one, lol...

The wife is curious and doubts something's afoot lol...

Any one else, on whether such a low dose will fuck the heart up big time??

That's very nice to hear bro...I'd love to know more info on this shit. Do you have to take it constantly every 4 days to see the effects? or can be just taken before fuck?

That's very nice to hear bro...I'd love to know more info on this shit. Do you have to take it constantly every 4 days to see the effects? or can be just taken before fuck?

The ideal way to do it would be taking it on a regular basis. And quite frankly, .5mgs every 4th day is a pretty conservative dose imo. And if thats doing the job, then what else could a man ask for?

Let me be upfront with you. The last time i had sex ( which was the day before ), we came and she was getting up to get dressed as she knew the game was over when i caught her hand and asked her to wait up. Believe me bro...not 10 minutes had passed when she felt my prick inside the bedsheet and said " HEY " what's happening!! and was looking at me and smiling.

To answer her, i just picked her up and made her sit on my bad boy and started giving it to her. I went on for atleast 12 minutes which i know isn't much for some of you bros, but for me it was like my golden age come back...

And boy was she exhausted and all flushed...

I know it is the caber bro. I havn't been taking anything new for these reasons, you know :Chef:

The ideal way to do it would be taking it on a regular basis. And quite frankly, .5mgs every 4th day is a pretty conservative dose imo. And if thats doing the job, then what else could a man ask for?

Let me be upfront with you. The last time i had sex ( which was the day before ), we came and she was getting up to get dressed as she knew the game was over when i caught her hand and asked her to wait up. Believe me bro...not 10 minutes had passed when she felt my prick inside the bedsheet and said " HEY " what's happening!! and was looking at me and smiling.

To answer her, i just picked her up and made her sit on my bad boy and started giving it to her. I went on for atleast 12 minutes which i know isn't much for some of you bros, but for me it was like my golden age come back...

I know it is the caber bro. I havn't been taking anything new for these reasons, you know :Chef:

I'm happy for you, really. I wish it worked for me that way. Maybe you can start taking Wellbutrin for the next 4 years and then let me know if the caber doesn't work on you..lol

That's awesome brother. congrats! lol. I'm gonna read a little more about it. And even though I know nothing about dostinex, but it sounds like the dose you're using is very safe.

That's awesome brother. congrats! lol. I'm gonna read a little more about it. And even though I know nothing about dostinex, but it sounds like the dose you're using is very safe.

Hey thanks DJ. I'm enjoying too :D Seems to me like i've got a new lease lol. And, with such a conservative dose and some good decent heart protection alongwith routine cardio, i think one's pretty much covered.

A supplement i would suggest you look into is - Lasuna. This is made by the same company that manufactures Liv52 ( the liver protectant ? ) and does wonders to your lipids profile besides keeping the heart super healthy. Incidentally, Lasuna means - Garlic - It is an Indian word. And Garlic taken on a daily basis in Ayurveda is supposed to work wonders for your heart :heart:

Thanks for the tip. I was reading today about dostinex, and no, at that dose it should not have any heart side effect. When used for parkinson's purposes, the doses are dangerous 4-6 grams a week. For prolactin levels, it is recommended to start with 0.5mg the first week and increase as needed, but at that dose, no signs of heart valve damage have been reported.

Thanks for the tip. I was reading today about dostinex, and no, at that dose it should not have any heart side effect. When used for parkinson's purposes, the doses are dangerous 4-6 grams a week. For prolactin levels, it is recommended to start with 0.5mg the first week and increase as needed, but at that dose, no signs of heart valve damage have been reported.

Another thing bro is...if .5mgs works well for you ( when you actually start running it ), what would the necessity be, to bump the dose? And gradually...even with this kind of low dosage, i'm sure you can reach the multi-orgasmic level people rave about...

I'm heading towards it i know :biggrin::biggrin:

Hey guys what about Remeron (Mirtazipine)? Its an antidepressant that keeps prolactin and cortisol levels down.

Top Bottom