Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruising and anabolic steroids

JungleAlpha

I’m doing some research on bruising affecting those that use steroids for body building.
I’ve just started looking in to this project and it seems to be common knowledge that those on steroids will bruise a lot easier. Some times with the smallest of bumps.

Could members on here share their experiences please and if possible point me in the right direction of where I can find some official research.

Thanks.

I’m doing some research on bruising affecting those that use steroids for body building.
I’ve just started looking in to this project and it seems to be common knowledge that those on steroids will bruise a lot easier. Some times with the smallest of bumps.

Could members on here share their experiences please and if possible point me in the right direction of where I can find some official research.

Thanks.

Quite the opposite. It's usually anemic's and people with poor blood profiles that bruise easily, steroids generally improve blood profiles drastically and shoot RBC's up.

Can't remember the last time I had a bruise.

you are confusing catabolic steroids with anabolic steroids

something like prednisone which is a nasty fucking catabolic steroid will cause bruising and a host of sides. that is the go to drug when doctors can't figure out how to help their patients

Steroids are a very broad category. Birth control, vitamin D supplements, prednisone are all technically steroids.

You are confusing anabolic steroids and corticosteroids.

Anabolic steroids will actually cause you to heal much faster. You will bruise less easily on an anabolic steroid cycle.

@stevesmi has pretty much responded already to this question, and from my personal experience I can say that I did not notice any difference in that regard, and that considering that I do lots of contact sports, where bruising is a normal thing. So I would not worry about that at all.

Top Bottom