Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging between cycles?

Seattleborn206

This is a subject that I'm very interested in and want to learn more about. Now I know that people that do bodybuilding contests and ifbb pro's bridge between cycles but what do they use? I'm wanting to do some kind of bridge before I have to hit another cycle leading up to my show.

usually just a low dose test, think the ammount depends on how much they weigh and how much they need to hold the weight wich surpasses there genetical potential

You can use a low dose of test which isn't the best idea unless you don't plan on coming off or some people take 10mg dbol ed which is less supressive but will still not allow you to completely recover or you can run a pct and use bridge which is sold at Needtobuildmuscle.com which is the safe way if you care about recovering

Pros today don't expect to recover, so they stay on test year round.

The whole dbol in the morning thing was just a silly theory that doesn't really work. Do that, and you;ll never fully recover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best bridge in the world=

STOP aas allow your body to recover.

Run a pct With the care and attention you show towards an actual cycle.

Eat well, sleep well and train like you are on cycle(HARD)

Simple!

Your health and well being should come before any hobby or even job.
Don't be one of these guys that abuse there body for years cause that shit will bite you in the butt later.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is just my personal opinion I'm not judging or ridiculing.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

I was going to save my ghrp-6 for my next cycle but I think I'll just run it and maybe get some bridge and run that tell my next cycle

most pros dont come off.. they are taking big risks for big reward
lots of 'dudes' dont come but just go on hrt like dosages.. or a lower cycle dosage for life...varying degree of risks there.
peptides are interesting..might work out to be a good bridge.

most people should learn to come off.. get on some of the new great supps like bridge/gear/big blast.. etc / whatever and then next year hit it up again.

Top Bottom